"Brehs better choose wisely cause mama don't play that" 2017 National Signing Day Thread

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I can tell you... Xavier and his family are Gamecock fans...have been all of their life. He's y'alls to lose and it all depends on this upcoming season. If y'all suck again and are not trending upward....he's going to FSU or Clemson. If y'all look like y'all are going to be on the rise then he'll sign there.

:ehh:

and I wouldn't say we "sucked" last year... considering, but OK.

Up and down breh. My grandma was my ace....hella strong bond. I can't shake it....tear up anytime I have an idle thought of her. My 3mth old got her smile and eyes so I cherish those traits each day.

Stay strong man... even tho your team is my rival and I despise what you rep, grandmas are the upper angels. And I feel what you're saying. :to:

...let her life be your part of your light in this world... until it's your time. God bless.

:to:

fat buddy

Pro
Daps
C3r35K-UYAAgVzS.jpg

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Chin up homie and stay strong. Life is a cycle like that. Your gma left to make room for your 3 month old so she can watch her from above

Preciate it bruh. I told my lady the same thing. Her grandfather passed away a few months after our oldest son was born ....so it was full circle.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
He may be a lot of things, but NOBODY can or should undersale Muschamp's recruiting abilities.

If he can just stay out of his own way on the offensive end at USCe he will be there for a while and occasionally contend for the SEC East title

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
He may be a lot of things, but NOBODY can or should undersale Muschamp's recruiting abilities.

If he can just stay out of his own way on the offensive end at USCe he will be there for a while and occasionally contend for the SEC East title
Gray finesse the shyt out them DB's can't lie I am impressed:Ohhhh:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I wanted him at Clemson..but it wouldn't surprise me if Ortre got moved to TE by his Jr year. He just doesn't have the speed but he has great hands though

I honestly doubt we will see him at TE. He is going to look like Alshon Jeffery he is 6'4 210 which isn't too bad. I think Clems was going to take whom ever committed earliest Rogers or Smith. Once they got Higgins and Rogers they moved on from him. He was yalls to lose been that his momma was a Volleyball player there and he grew up a fan. I'll be honest you can't pass on Higgins but I would have took Smith over Rogers. A Rogers will more than likely play the A Scott position(A) next season for y'all.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
I honestly doubt we will see him at TE. He is going to look like Alshon Jeffery he is 6'4 210 which isn't too bad. I think Clems was going to take whom ever committed earliest Rogers or Smith. Once they got Higgins and Rogers they moved on from him. He was yalls to lose been that his momma was a Volleyball player there and he grew up a fan. I'll be honest you can't pass on Higgins but I would have took Smith over Rogers. A Rogers will more than likely play the A Scott position(A) next season for y'all.

It came down to numbers. We could only take 2 WR's because we have like 13 WR on the roster. It was either him or Higgins and once Tee committed that was that. We didn't have the schollys for any more than that...plus I think we told him he'd most likely have to play TE for us to see the field and he really wanted to play WR. He would have been 3rd string after red-shirting and I'm positive he didn't want to be riding the bench when he could be an impact player elsewhere.

Scott-->McCloud-->Powell
Williams--> Cain -->Overton/Higgins
Renfrow-->Chase -->Rodgers