Brehs Deion going crazy at jackson state!

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Grambling is dog shyt this year :mjlol:

Bum ass Hue Jackson is their coach & they’re ready to run him out of town
Only school I think they need to worry about is South Carolina State. They played around last year and got beat. Buddy Pough always have them boys right.. one of the nicest guys you’ll ever meet too

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Only school I think they need to worry about is South Carolina State. They played around last year and got beat. Buddy Pough always have them boys right.. one of the nicest guys you’ll ever meet too

Them or Alcorn. JSU will more than likely finish the season undefeated sadly.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Them or Alcorn. JSU will more than likely finish the season undefeated sadly.

I been telling my brehs Deion Sanders just ain't regular, he basically run the whole city and the power he has over them people is ridiculous.
As far as competition, he's a Fox in a hen house in the SWAC.
Only Alcorn could put a stop to all this honestly because of how internal, and close we are in the minds of them.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I been telling my brehs Deion Sanders just ain't regular, he basically run the whole city and the power he has over them people is ridiculous.
As far as competition, he's a Fox in a hen house in the SWAC.
Only Alcorn could put a stop to all this honestly because of how internal, and close we are in the minds of them.

Alcorn, Southern and Grambling have just as much tradition & support as JSU but Prime’s name is able to bring in big time recruits. Unless some other SWAC school can bring in a coach with clout like Deion then they’ll continue to dominate the SWAC in football.

Mo Williams punk ass left my school Bama State to go coach the mens basketball team at JSU. He isn’t a big name but he’s from Jackson if I remember correctly & he’s won a ring so I’m hoping he isn’t able to do the same for JSU’s hoops program.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
dancing dolls>>>>>

Nah
Alcorn Golden Girls
maxresdefault.jpg

SU Dolls

ASU Stingettes
maxresdefault.jpg

JSU J-Settes
35cdd089d5f2c5496a652e5ea190f8a0f15ce059.jpg

MVSU Satin Dolls
EDqWs-jXkAIVMIz.jpg

ASU Honey Bees
8d6b80a5-1173-4b46-82c0-3182e18f5da3-Turkey_Day_Classic_Halftime_051.JPG

:lolbron:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Alcorn, Southern and Grambling have just as much tradition & support as JSU but Prime’s name is able to bring in big time recruits. Unless some other SWAC school can bring in a coach with clout like Deion then they’ll continue to dominate the SWAC in football.

Mo Williams punk ass left my school Bama State to go coach the mens basketball team at JSU. He isn’t a big name but he’s from Jackson if I remember correctly & he’s won a ring so I’m hoping he isn’t able to do the same for JSU’s hoops program.

There's only one Deion, dude is just special and always has been.