Brehs, does this Men's wallet look like a Female wallet or nah?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I use a ridge wallet since I’ve pretty much eliminated carrying cash on me for the last few years but to answer your question no it doesn’t look feminine...I just feel it’s too bulky and no I don’t wear skinny jeans

ridge wallet...it took some getting used to in order to pull out the exact card I wanted to use...but I can do so now with ease...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think i'm gonna get one of these for my next wallet.

Aluminum - Black

looks like they updated the look and they’re charging more now...I copped mine for $60 at the time...worth it tho...I was using cardholders initially but they aren’t made to be used as “wallets” and it didn’t take long for them to get damaged...spent the extra money after trying a couple cardholders and it’s held up well...had mine for quite a few years now

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...I was using cardholders initially but they aren’t made to be used as “wallets” and it didn’t take long for them to get damaged...

apparently I was buying some cheap ass cardholders...just googled the “goyard cardholder” that someone mentioned...shyt is high quality :leon:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
looks like they updated the look and they’re charging more now...I copped mine for $60 at the time...worth it tho...I was using cardholders initially but they aren’t made to be used as “wallets” and it didn’t take long for them to get damaged...spent the extra money after trying a couple cardholders and it’s held up well...had mine for quite a few years now

I had one and it broke its kinda cheap

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Get a card case. Coach has some good ones. If you’re cheap, get a leather one from amazon

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
i got a fabric/flannel/pleather card wallet that cost me 2 bucks

:manny:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Haven’t yet. You got one? What’s the issue?

i got one and pulling your cards out is a chore. it doesn't play out the way they show it in the videos. Anything over like 5 cards and your cards start to get beat up from all the rubbing against each other it does when your taking out and putting back cards. You can barely fit any cash in the money clip which probably doesnt matter since most people move around cashless these days. But i carry some cash on me usually. Better to just use a standard card holder

try it for yourself tho, just cop one off amazon and return it if you dont like it no problem.