Brehs, Get in Here! Our Hispanic Brother getting Roasted by Cacs

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
This isn't anything new. If you've ever been to central or south america, then you will know that cacs/europeans don't fukk with Hispanics at all unless they can get money from them or have sex with them. It's the same dynamic for asians. Cacs are notoriously 2-faced, but other groups have been falling for it forever:yeshrug:

I've seen this happen in the DR with my own eyes, usually It's actual cacs who were born in Spain who shame the Hispanics and make fun of them for trying to be white:

:picard: The reason Cacs don't claim Asians or Hispanics is because there are many poor countries in Asia and Latin America, poor people hurt the "white supremacists" brand. You can't be supreme and poor or committing crimes for survival, this is also the reason Cacs try to distance themselves from most of the middle east and Turkey and most of Eastern Europe. :hhh:

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
"hispanic brother"

UjV5TUS.gif

This isn't anything new. If you've ever been to central or south america, then you will know that cacs/europeans don't fukk with Hispanics at all unless they can get money from them or have sex with them.

cacs don't fukk with other races period :what:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Honestly, that man looks black or Indian. He does not look white at all.Who told that man he was white?
Leave that white man alone. He's a US military vet, he's a white hispanic. Why cacs gotta always crush the soul of these non-white people who don't wanna be black?
:mjcry:

My white hispanic brother has done everything the "white way", he deserves to have his whiteness heard. :mjlol: You should see this shyte live when white people check arabs, asians, and hispanics who claim whiteness and a random, broke stoner white guy is like, "nah uh, you aint white bro":troll:"you a good doctor, but you ain't a white one"

It's the funniest and saddest thing, they not "white" unless they giving European white people money or sex:russ:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
That cac said "how on the hell do you think youre white" :mjlol:
Breh, you have to see that shyte live in a bar or restaurant 1 day, cacs are so emotionless with it too, they literally dont even attempt to consider the non-white person's feelings or identity they have been claiming they whole life. It's just like "hell no bro, you not white, you yellow/brown but you not white":mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh, you have to see that shyte live in a bar or restaurant 1 day, cacs are so emotionless with it too, they literally dont even attempt to consider the non-white person's feelings or identity they have been claiming they whole life. It's just like "hell no bro, you not white, you yellow/brown but you not white":mjlol:

Cacs stay on code no matter what!!! :coffee:

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
:bryan:I'll never forget how this Hispanic clerk checked this other Hispanic in 7-11 years ago

He walked up to the counter

Hispanic Clerk :smugbiden:: Que Paso?

"Hispanic Guy" :smugfavre:: oh sorry, I don't speak Spanish.

Hispanic Clerk :dahell:: But you're Latino right?

Hispanic Guy :pachaha:: Oh no, I'm from the suburbs.

Hispanic Clerk:dwillhuh:: But you are.

Hispanic Guy :jawalrus:: Oh no, no , no...Sub-urns.

Me: :whoo:

:sas2: