Brehs...Help Me Find This Alternate Scary Movie Scene

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
I think I seen what ur talking about back in the day in the bootleg version.

It had a few different scenes.

Like when the bf climbed thru the window. When she flashed him, it showed a body with 2 rows of titties ( like a preggo dog) instead of a fat man torso.

And there was another one when the police chief and the principal is in the office before cindy walks in and they were talking about her mom whoring around. In this scene the principal was on top of the desk dry humping it as cindy walked in.

shyt was funny af, should have kept it.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Google Scary movie alternate scenes.

Check out the link movie censorship.

It details the differences.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
I think I seen what ur talking about back in the day in the bootleg version.

It had a few different scenes.

Like when the bf climbed thru the window. When she flashed him, it showed a body with 2 rows of titties ( like a preggo dog) instead of a fat man torso.

And there was another one when the police chief and the principal is in the office before cindy walks in and they were talking about her mom whoring around. In this scene the principal was on top of the desk dry humping it as cindy walked in.

shyt was funny af, should have kept it.

yea...i was always tight that they never left some of those in...shyts was funny af....nobody ever saw them so some people think i'm crazy when i bring it up....:heh:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
yea...i was always tight that they never left some of those in...shyts was funny af....nobody ever saw them so some people think i'm crazy when i bring it up....:heh:
This shyt happened to me with that shytty jaws 4 the revenge movie. I knew for a fact I saw a version where Mario Van pebbles character lived.

But everytime the movie was on, he died. I thought i had gone nuts and dreamnt the other version.

But I was right.