Brehs I found a GOAT side hustle and reward site

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
i use Ibotta

its mostly for grocery store shopping and its not passive but if you travel, its great, you get cashback for using hotels.com and hoteltonight.com

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, Dosh, Drop, and the various receipt scanning apps are the best from an hourly perspective.

Breh Dosh is PERFECT cause all you gotta do is get the person who signs up to click your link and link a debit card. They don't even have to put in a code like CashApp does

But how much are you making from it? I'm trying free traffic as of late because i tried to run a FB ad but i got my account locked. As we all know for the past year FB has been annoying as fukk with their Gestapo tactics and closing accounts every sec...even when you give them the verification they ask for.

any other tips besides telling the people i know about the Dosh app breh?

i wish people weren't so damn skeptical about everything and signed the fukk up already. other than the free traffic i wasted $10 on a CL ad to only get one Dosh referral in the past 24 hours and my ad was very well written

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
Breh Dosh is PERFECT cause all you gotta do is get the person who signs up to click your link and link a debit card. They don't even have to put in a code like CashApp does

But how much are you making from it? I'm trying free traffic as of late because i tried to run a FB ad but i got my account locked. As we all know for the past year FB has been annoying as fukk with their Gestapo tactics and closing accounts every sec...even when you give them the verification they ask for.

any other tips besides telling the people i know about the Dosh app breh?

i wish people weren't so damn skeptical about everything and signed the fukk up already. other than the free traffic i wasted $10 on a CL ad to only get one Dosh referral in the past 24 hours and my ad was very well written
I get about 30 bucks a month each from Drop, Dosh, and Pei. They all stack and all do the same thing.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I’m certainly familiar with some of these joints. Now, if y’all don’t mind gift cards, peep These apps:

Job Spotter-you basically build up towards an Amazon gift card by scanning Help Wanted signs at any businesses you come across. Certain cents per scan, more scans you do, the bigger the amount

SurveyMini-you’ll get prompted to take a quick survey based on any given business (store, restaurant, etc) you happen to go to, or be near. Build up points, choose from a multitude of different gift cards once you have enough points (difficult tiers for different amounts)

Shopkick-Collect points by scanning specified items in different stores, as well as simply walking up to a store’s entrance and turning on your app. Again, various gift cards and denominations. As a bonus, I believe they Just added a PayPal option for you to literally cash out with as well. Please feel free to use a breh’s referral code: JOY786880

Overall if any of y’all consider yourselves a consumer like that (you shop and go out for entertainment regularly), use these as ways to get “money” for that stuff without using your own.