Brehs i have a problem...

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
anybody else watch classic pno from the early 2000s like they're sitcoms? Just today i was watching a luscious lopez and max black pno and legit had a beer and chips laughing at this goofy fukking they were doing.

I watch all of wesley snipes flicks like they're comedies now. brehs, i don't even jerk off to pno anymore just watch it for entertainment.

Daps
anybody else watch classic pno from the early 2000s like they're sitcoms? Just today i was watching a luscious lopez and max black pno and legit had a beer and chips laughing at this goofy fukking they were doing.

I watch all of wesley snipes flicks like they're comedies now. brehs, i don't even jerk off to pno anymore just watch it for entertainment.
You meant pipes right?

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What does your girl say when you want to watch big booty bytches 42 over some pizza?