Brehs I need help!!!! This is an emergency of the highest degree!!!!

Tapp

All Star
Daps
My hairline is betraying me as we speak:damn:

My right corner and a lil bit of the left is fading away :scusthov: I walked in the bathroom earlier and was like :dahell: who tf is that nkka but it was me:damn: in the mirror:scusthov:

Is there anything I can do to start growing my shyt back :sadbron::sadbron::sadbron: I'm in my early 20s and my shyt already dipn out :flabbynsick:

Please brothas please :feedme: I need tips what should I do how can I fix my shyt ????

No pics cause I'm ugly :mjcry:

I need help :mjcry: who can I run to:mjcry: please I'm not ready to be team baldy :sadbron:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Do you wear things that put a lot of tension on the front of your hair... such as a hat?

You could use some castor oil to help promote hair growth in that spot and also keep your scalp clean.

LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps
get some biotin for ya hair breh

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

My right corner and a lil bit of the left is fading away :scusthov: I walked in the bathroom earlier and was like :dahell: who tf is that nkka but it was me:damn: in the mirror:scusthov:

Is there anything I can do to start growing my shyt back :sadbron::sadbron::sadbron: I'm in my early 20s and my shyt already dipn out :flabbynsick:

Please brothas please :feedme: I need tips what should I do how can I fix my shyt ????

I need help :mjcry: who can I run to:mjcry: please I'm not ready to be team baldy :sadbron:

Cheap fix, go on eBay and order a Afro wig

Afro Wig with Chops

Can even cut it shorter, plat or braid it... Thank me later

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
Eat better. Make sure you're gettin' enough iodine, biotin, zinc, iron, vitamins B, C & E.

Don't put synthetic products on your hair/scalp.

Maybe supplement with MSM.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun

Sounds like you are now in the washed chronicles.... just embrace it

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
My ex wife used to make me feel bad about this kind of shyt.
Had a nga in the drug store starring at rogain boxes all day long.

Then I realized, "bytch....you get your weave done the fukk up. I don't even know what your real hair look like."

Hey, OP, don't obsess over that bullshyt. Just go to a trusted barber and get the best cuts you can.
Stack your chips and the use the chicks as your dip.

Ya dig?

Last edited:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You can use spermotherapy to restore the fading areas. Hair loss is a follicle issue. Due to many factors hair follicle width, quality and length can become damaged but it is repairable if you act accordingly. If you notice many Indians have full heads of hair. On a past trip to New Deli I noticed that men in barbershops were putting a weird gel in their head to improve the longevity and lustor of their hair.