Brehs, Is the U.S. about to go to war with China?

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
You are such a moron that I'm amazed they let you still post.
Shut your white ass up, you're an idiot for thinking I was serious that we can avoid the conflicts cacs drag us into.

Be a gullible cac, brehs.

Gimini00

Bytch Off The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis, MN
I think a lot of you guys don't know much about China and why the war between US-China is just laughable. China is a export economy and it depend mostly on the U.S and Europe to survive, and the legitimacy of the governement of China is correlated with the economic growth of the country, the majority of Chinese are very unhappy with the political approach of the communist governement, the only reason they don't revolt is because the governement is doing a good job providing economic opportunities to the poor and middle class. A war with the Us is a war with the Nato, China biggest market are the US and countries in the Nato, if they attacked U.S their economy will collapse quickly. Us doesn't need China, but China need US and their allies to survive, so Chinese are not that stupid to destroy their own economy. So this theory about a war between China and U.S is just dumb, things are far more complicated than it look.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There will be a war with the type of guy that's coming into the office but I don't know about this one

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Let the cacs and China fight it out, we'll be good

We're going to war, that's for damn sure.

Friend of mine is an officer in the Army, just deployed with a huge shipment of tanks and other military equipment headed for eastern europe.

They've been there 2 weeks and they haven't even finished taking the vehicles off the boats:francis:

China is on the verge of breaking out of white supremacy, they're definitely not going to war with the US

Higher Learning fell off so hard

:hhh:

The US and China are not going to war.

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think a lot of you guys don't know much about China and why the war between US-China is just laughable. China is a export economy and it depend mostly on the U.S and Europe to survive, and the legitimacy of the governement of China is correlated with the economic growth of the country, the majority of Chinese are very unhappy with the political approach of the communist governement, the only reason they don't revolt is because the governement is doing a good job providing economic opportunities to the poor and middle class. A war with the Us is a war with the Nato, China biggest market are the US and countries in the Nato, if they attacked U.S their economy will collapse quickly. Us doesn't need China, but China need US and their allies to survive, so Chinese are not that stupid to destroy their own economy. So this theory about a war between China and U.S is just dumb, things are far more complicated than it look.

Lmao, china produces everything the need themselves, they've become a super power because their exports, but it doesn't change the fact the can exists on their own without anyone, plus their foothold in Africa will were all the natural resources reside is much stronger than the west.

Amercia produces nothing, the worst as yet to come with the american economy

millenials won't even be able to retire lmao

you're using talking points of 10 years ago, situation has changed

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Shut your white ass up, you're an idiot for thinking I was serious that we can avoid the conflicts cacs drag us into.

Be a gullible cac, brehs.

Pretend like there's no black leadership brehs. Pretend like the fukking commander in chief for the past 8 years wasn't black brehs.

Poe you're a fukking idiot.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Pretend like there's no black leadership brehs. Pretend like the fukking commander in chief for the past 8 years wasn't black brehs.
Ill, you're a Russian retard. When it all comes down to it, these military actions are in the name of white interests.

I will continue to urge brehs to not join the military, it isn't worth it.

Here's a homework assignment to prove to us if you have a semblance of an idea of what you're talking about:

Please describe the last 5 major military actions (none were official declarations of war), and in what way they benefitted the black community.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
:whoa: Relax brehs...They dont really want a war...what they want is a ramping up of "defense" budgets...for the obvious profits from building Arms

but also for the advanced research pet projects like robotics,Bioengineering, Ai,fuel cells,Advanced weapons that the ruling elite figure they will need to "thin the herd" in the future...its kinda hard to sell the taxpayer on the military spending billions on such things when all they are fighting are bearded goat fukkers whose favorite weapon is the machete

:sas1: But when they agitate China and hype up the advanced tech they allegedly have...the checkbook opens a lot easier