Brehs…it happened…I was just sexually assaulted

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci:

This short Mexican woman asked for me to get something off the top shelf for her. When I was reaching up she took it upon herself to grab my dikk with her whole hand :gucci: (I wear sweats to work)

As a freak ass nikka part of me liked it :hubie:

but as a real grown up adult shyt was mad weird, uncomfortable and unless it’s a10/10 shorty I never want that shyt to happen again (at least at work):manny: I just laughed it off, asked if she needed help, then went on my way

Happy Sunday brehs :snoop:

You're not the only one. It happened to me before 3rd time. One of the ladies grabbed my dikk and one teenager grabbed my ass when I worked at summer camp when I was a college student I had to report to my boss and her mother was like :yeshrug: shyt had me :wtf:

two old cac ladies grabbed my ass in the elevator and were like :takedat:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Unfortunately this wouldn't even be classified as a sexual assault if you did report it; because it was over the clothes, it would only be a simple assault/battery. :stopitslime:

Note: this is dependent on the laws where you live, op

Yas

All Star
Daps
You can still report most stores have cameras placed all around the store

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
One of the GOAT dome sessions happened unexpectedly at work (long, long time ago) with a random response to a comment I made about her pop tart.

:wow:

OP she was juiced up to do ANYTHING in that moment. Was she filthy looking or ugly? She might’ve had to beat box on the mic pulling that kinda stunt.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I've never felt violated by a woman touching/rubbing up on me. Now my idea of what's considered touching and rubbing might be different than some of y'all's point of view.

If anything, I'm flattered 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Some of y'all make it seem like a horror story or some shyt as if the woman shoved a blunt object up in you or something and left you laying in a painful beetle position with tears sliding down your faces as your dignity is all but destroyed.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Portrait-of-a-Mexican-Senior-woman-1024x683.jpg

:dame:

nikka got accosted by abuela. :mjlol:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
But don’t go to the cops … they’ll laugh in your face …
:hubie: