Brehs let me tell y'all what happened with this chick after work this evening.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Say brehs...

So I'm walking out of the office this evening, and I walk thru the glass security opening gate and this fine-ass Indian girl several feet away waves me down. :leon:She's talking to the security guy at the desk also, and ask me "do you have an iPhone charger?" I said No, sorry, (y'all know I'm team Droid gang :birdman:)

So she says, "well, my phone is dead and I cannot get in my car or start it for the past hour or two" , I said oh ok, you have a Tesla? She smiles/laughs and says, Yes. Fast forward, I said, well my friend is coming out behind me, she may have a iPhone charger. So my friend comes out, and then I ask her if she has a charger and we get ready to walk to her car in the garage to check. Security guy then says he has someone on the phone with charger in the next building over. But the chick decides to go with us. :manny:Turns out my friend doesn't have a charge cord in her car after we looked...so I say, Wait (duh) , my car has a wireless charger, so I can charge android or apple. So me & ol girl walk from the 3rd floor down to the 1st floor to my car. All while she's telling me how she's the lead IT apps manager on the floor under me etc. :whoo:She's a big deal. So we get to my car, she hops in passenger seat with no hesitation, I put her phone on my charger and we talk for like 35-40 mins non-stop! Her Phone was charged enough to get in her car after 5-10 mins. Mind you she's Indian-Indian like raised in India, accent and all, and so I expected her to be more standoffish towards me :mjpls: having just met me. She's adding my name in her work phone Instant Messenger (main phone was off charging). She's completely comfortable.

She tells me about her life, her whole fam, and it feels like a date. Literally from what she's saying & doing alludes to her being single and interested. Questions she's asking me, the staring, the laughs, etc. :leon:

My female friend even texted me later and was like, "did you get her #, she's hot!" So after 30-40 mins she took her phone off my charger, powered it on, I then drove her up to her car, we said bye, she got in and left.

I got curious and looked her up on Facebook a few mins ago. This chick has a whole ass family….a husband, a kid! :damn: Literally NOTHING she said or did in my car at any point alluded to this. And again, we talked about damn near everything. :what:Mentioned Brother, sister, parents other family, where she stays...NO even slight mention of a husband, or kid. Her profile doesn't say Married, but the husbands page does.

I feel like she will hit me up tomorrow morning, but I'm just like :why:

Amo Husserl

All Star
Daps
So we get to my car, she hops in passenger seat with no hesitation, I put her phone on my charger and we talk for like 35-40 mins non-stop! Her Phone was charged enough to get in her car after 5-10 mins.
She tells me about her life, her whole fam, and it feels like a date.
I got curious and looked her up on Facebook a few mins ago. This chick has a whole ass family….a husband, a kid! :damn: Literally NOTHING she said or did in my car at any point alluded to this.
Been through this with married, single and dating women... pay it no mind and keep it pushin'. She only wanted some company.

:ufdup:
Get that promotion if it's open, don't be dumb.

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
For those who got bored reading the Dear Diary. Here's a summary from ChatGPT

OP had an unexpected encounter with a woman who needed a phone charger, leading to a lengthy conversation in your car. She seemed interested and single based on her behavior, but OP later discovered she has a husband and a child. Despite the lack of any mention of her family during their conversation, he's left feeling unsure about the situation.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Been through this with married, single and dating women... pay it no mind and keep it pushin'. She only wanted some company.

:ufdup:
Get that promotion if it's open, don't be dumb.
Looked again, her fb page, she has 666 friends. :merchant:.

I could be the one to break the evil by being 667 :lupe:

I lusted after another man's wife and I didn't even know it. :mjcry:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Say brehs...

So I'm walking out of the office this evening, and I walk thru the glass security opening gate and this fine-ass Indian girl several feet away waves me down. :leon:She's talking to the security guy at the desk also, and ask me "do you have an iPhone charger?" I said No, sorry, (y'all know I'm team Droid gang :birdman:)

So she says, "well, my phone is dead and I cannot get in my car or start it for the past hour or two" , I said oh ok, you have a Tesla? She smiles/laughs and says, Yes. Fast forward, I said, well my friend is coming out behind me, she may have a iPhone charger. So my friend comes out, and then I ask her if she has a charger and we get ready to walk to her car in the garage to check. Security guy then says he has someone on the phone with charger in the next building over. But the chick decides to go with us. :manny:Turns out my friend doesn't have a charge cord in her car after we looked...so I say, Wait (duh) , my car has a wireless charger, so I can charge android or apple. So me & ol girl walk from the 3rd floor down to the 1st floor to my car. All while she's telling me how she's the lead IT apps manager on the floor under me etc. :whoo:She's a big deal. So we get to my car, she hops in passenger seat with no hesitation, I put her phone on my charger and we talk for like 35-40 mins non-stop! Her Phone was charged enough to get in her car after 5-10 mins. Mind you she's Indian-Indian like raised in India, accent and all, and so I expected her to be more standoffish towards me :mjpls: having just met me. She's adding my name in her work phone Instant Messenger (main phone was off charging). She's completely comfortable.

She tells me about her life, her whole fam, and it feels like a date. Literally from what she's saying & doing alludes to her being single and interested. Questions she's asking me, the staring, the laughs, etc. :leon:

My female friend even texted me later and was like, "did you get her #, she's hot!" So after 30-40 mins she took her phone off my charger, powered it on, I then drove her up to her car, we said bye, she got in and left.

I got curious and looked her up on Facebook a few mins ago. This chick has a whole ass family….a husband, a kid! :damn: Literally NOTHING she said or did in my car at any point alluded to this. And again, we talked about damn near everything. :what:Mentioned Brother, sister, parents other family, where she stays...NO even slight mention of a husband, or kid. Her profile doesn't say Married, but the husbands page does.

No telling whats going on in her home. Dont be a tool for her bullshyt. She should know better. bytches know their mens triggers and sometimes put themselves in situations where they can reveal information to their sig other under the guise of an innocent story knowing how his imagination will handle the underlying theme.

Plus this your career. Good luck

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Say brehs...

boy u better quit bullshyttin n stick ya spoon in that curry

get coochie and worry later