Brehs Let's Put a Stop to the Games. Be Real with these Hoes from the Jump. Gravy Train Ends Here

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC

https://video-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/h...=6cd5745c5c60768917f7af8b65f1a5e9&oe=56CB4C88

We can make this world a better place....One time wasting Woman at a time.

Upfront loud and center. We all can make a change if we do it together. :banderas:

We got to shame these Women just like they shame us. :lawd: Just kick her out the car on the I-95 or wherever and let that nikka she fukkin pick her up on the freeway :youngsabo:

Oh wait - That nikka don't got no job so he got no money for gas :pachaha: Maybe this experience will help her reflect on her life decisions. :troll:

The revolution will not be televised:lolbron: it will be tweeted.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i agree with the concept. the execution in that video made me cringe though.

there are ways to be honest and still smooth/tactful.

also, if you spend 200 on a girl expecting sex in return and you didn't share your expectation before the spending, then she didn't play you, you played yourself.

video had some funny parts though, i can't front :pachaha:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:salute:

That's how I am with my girl :yeshrug:.
She didn't like it at first but now she's getting used to it. I know what I want and when I want it :ld:

I think Africans brehs get a pass with being more direct/honest though. People expect us to be rude as fukk. "Oh he's African, that's how they talk to women" :lolbron::shaq::lolbron:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:lolbron: That was tough to watch. Even though the premise maybe legit. The video overall is still brutal!

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
That nikka lame
I've met three girls on that marriage tip, finessed all of em out of that commitment (and they weren't virgins neither)

He shoulda told her that from the start though

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'll let y'all nikkas know right now honesty does not work with women. When women see they want an honest man all they mean is they don't want a nikka to cheat on them.

When I was in my 20s I got called cursed on the regular by being honest with women (no you're not the best I've had, no you're food doesn't taste good, no I'm not gonna call you back after a fukk).

The only time women want you to be honest is when you got something positive to say about them. Never stop lying to these hoes brehs :ufdup: