Brehs, lets talk about our street racing Ls

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
No matter what u drive, there will always be someone with something just quick and shytty enough to beat you + piss you off. The first 2 Ls were in NYC, the last one was down here in NC

First :what: L I took on the street... I was in my first 93 Accord. 5 speed, a little work in it. It was a mid to high 15 second car. I am about to hit the Meadowbrook heading north from the Southern State and I get behind a Saturn station wagon. It looked like this

1999-Saturn-SW2-Fuel-Efficient-4-Door-Wagon-Manual-Shift-Dark-Blue.jpg

I get positioned to go around him, dude pulled on me :sadcam: shyt was horrible

Another time, I had a 99 Maxima, again, stickshift, a little work. I am on Sunrise Highway heading east just past Peninsula Blvd and I pull up next to an old box Cressida. Sky blue with chrome fender lips. I'll never forget it. It looked like this

post-9-1302515059149512468.jpg

Dude gave me a look like :mjpls:... Im figuring, OK, this dude is an idiot, this should be easy.... nope, as soon as we took off, I heard the blow off valve. fukking yardie was gone :beli: Dude had to be Jamaican, they loved these POS

Last one was real bad. I was in the Z recently at a stoplight next to a newish Avalon. I was in the right lane, and the road funneled down into 1 lane, so I wanted to get in front of the Avalon so I would have the open road ahead of me. Light turns green, so I get a decent launch... dude in the Avalon sees what I'm trying to do and guns it. I couldn't get past him :mindblown: I had to fall back.... dude gave me a look like :sitdown:, shyt was horrible. Now before you say 'how the fukk did a Avalon beat a 350Z'....

Avalon weighs a little more but it makes more power too... shyt is a crazy sleeper

Come own up to your Ls brehs.... lets commiserate :sadcam:

Daps
Got my ass handed to me by an srt8 charger when I was using my ws6 as a daily driver. Leaped on me in 3rd as if I was standing still then the next light was red so I had to sit n let the salt set in for an entire stoplight cycle. Luckily I ain't have no one wit me so I was able to keep the L discreet

Got smashed by an r1 when I was riding my r6. I was commuting to work. Noticed a bright halogen cutting throughout traffic n gaining fast. I thought :stopitslime: Dropped a gear and started splitting lanes n etc. as soon as he got some room he blew right by me :russ: Noticed the under tail exhaust and realized the error of my ways

Haven't been bested in the bimmer yet. But I know my days are numbered given the area I live in.

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
My first car was an Acright Legend coupe, I take a rolling right onto an on-ramp, another car comes from the opposite direction on to the same on ramp and about to merge into one lane. The car was an early 90's Mitsu, im thinking this pos is not about to pull on me and I gun it... all of a sudden I hear the BOV go off in his car and im 2 cars behind, after that my 17 year old ass knew what a VR-4 galant was :sadbron:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No matter what u drive, there will always be someone with something just quick and shytty enough to beat you + piss you off. The first 2 Ls were in NYC, the last one was down here in NC

First :what: L I took on the street... I was in my first 93 Accord. 5 speed, a little work in it. It was a mid to high 15 second car. I am about to hit the Meadowbrook heading north from the Southern State and I get behind a Saturn station wagon. It looked like this

1999-Saturn-SW2-Fuel-Efficient-4-Door-Wagon-Manual-Shift-Dark-Blue.jpg

I get positioned to go around him, dude pulled on me :sadcam: shyt was horrible

Another time, I had a 99 Maxima, again, stickshift, a little work. I am on Sunrise Highway heading east just past Peninsula Blvd and I pull up next to an old box Cressida. Sky blue with chrome fender lips. I'll never forget it. It looked like this

post-9-1302515059149512468.jpg

Dude gave me a look like :mjpls:... Im figuring, OK, this dude is an idiot, this should be easy.... nope, as soon as we took off, I heard the blow off valve. fukking yardie was gone :beli: Dude had to be Jamaican, they loved these POS

Last one was real bad. I was in the Z recently at a stoplight next to a newish Avalon. I was in the right lane, and the road funneled down into 1 lane, so I wanted to get in front of the Avalon so I would have the open road ahead of me. Light turns green, so I get a decent launch... dude in the Avalon sees what I'm trying to do and guns it. I couldn't get past him :mindblown: I had to fall back.... dude gave me a look like :sitdown:, shyt was horrible. Now before you say 'how the fukk did a Avalon beat a 350Z'....

Avalon weighs a little more but it makes more power too... shyt is a crazy sleeper

Come own up to your Ls brehs.... lets commiserate :sadcam:

Swear to god, I got beaten by a minivan in my 370z in the summer one time. shyt used to heat soak like a mf and felt dog slow.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
My first car was an Acright Legend coupe, I take a rolling right onto an on-ramp, another car comes from the opposite direction on to the same on ramp and about to merge into one lane. The car was an early 90's Mitsu, im thinking this pos is not about to pull on me and I gun it... all of a sudden I hear the BOV go off in his car and im 2 cars behind, after that my 17 year old ass knew what a VR-4 galant was :sadbron:

:mjlol: #yallgonlearntoday

I'm in my 07 350z last week with my girl.

A 5.0 2014 Mustang pulls up

Him: :shaq:
Me: :beli:

Nuff said
"I plead no contest your honor... he had a cool 100HP on me"

Swear to god, I got beaten by a minivan in my 370z in the summer one time. shyt used to heat soak like a mf and felt dog slow.
Yea Im kinda noticing that too. I'm hoping a CAI will help but I doubt it... stock Z intake is pretty damn good out of the box

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Remember when I first got my 98 Talon TSi AWD (Eclipse GSX) in 2004, 19 at the time, I thought I was king of the streets :dead:

Then one day at the light this dude in a blacked out Mazdaspeed Protege pulls up beside me. Could hear all the bolt-ons screaming from when he was behind me, but still didn't think it'd be a problem. :jawalrus: Got the jump on him due to having AWD but next thing I know he's right beside me and starts gaining a car or two. I let off as I had to make a turn at the next intersection, but I know that L was going to be even worse :sadcam: The fact I made the turn probably came off as if I quit too :sadcam:

Not even a few weeks after being humbled from that guy I'm cruising along. Red light after red light. This dude in a Caravan kept gunning it at every light (we were always up front.) So I decided to take part and gave the nod, I mean.. it's a Caravan right? Dude roasted me from the get-go :damn: I learned after that they came with an optional 3.8 @ 215 but I figured with a lower power to weight it wouldn't be a problem. :damn:

Currently have yet to take an L in my 11' S4. I think most people assume I'm tuned so they never try me at a light. Been beside all sorts of nice cars but no one wants to go or even looks over after they see the badge. The one thing I do know is that first L is going to be against something unexpected, with 100-less stock horsepower, that's tuned/modded to hell and back :dead:

Last edited: