Brehs of the coli, what does your vetting process look like?

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
How are we differentiating the ain't shyt females from the wholesome, quality ones? :lupe:.

What qualities are you looking for? What red flags are you seeking?

Are you directly asking questions like: "What is your body count?" "How many and why did your relationships fail?"

Are you disqualifying females with a certain social media presence? Drop knowledge coli brehs educate the youth :lupe:.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
So why didn't you stay in your last relationship? Sounds like a young relationship, was that like your 3rd boyfriend? ..."ok cool" but you have been with a couple guys here and there, right..I mean it's 2017, right:lolbron:.

Ooooh you experienced huh:picard: that's cool....

In my mind I'm like:

Gotta lower that body count

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Immediate appearance:
Weight
Skin
Hair

then it moves on to relationship history, and relationship with her family. Don't need no bratty bytch
Assessing attitude is really important

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: All women are hoes until i believe otherwise.
If she's not 100% into me or sorta kinda like me, I give myself 3-4 weeks to smash.

Is she's a hoe I keep her around to see if I can smash her friends too. If she's a professional I use her as a reference

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
All my questions will be directly and indirectly aimed at how many men she has entertained intimately. I'm usually good at being subtle with it...If I determine she's crossed a threshold, she goes head first into the bushes.

I managed to get one to admit that she at least had at least thirty bodies on her when we started talking about college days..Abort procedures commenced immediately afterwards.

Daps
1. She has a good relationship with her family

2. She has some sort of drive to accomplish something.

3. She can carry on an intelligent conversation

4. She doesn't have a NEED to always be on social media. If she's not on it for a week or even a month, it's not some big accomplishment.

5. She's reasonable and responsible with her own money

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Social media obsession is the first red flag. Talking about exes. Constant talking about rebirths and new starts, etc = done a lot of foul shyt, moved and trying to reset that resume.

Honestly, just let them talk and read between the lines. If you seem overly judgemental from the outset, they'll just keep lying. If you seem like a chill, non-judgemental dude they'll let shyt slip.

That last paragraph is the best shyt I've ever learned about getting the truth out of women. If you ask, they'll lie. Let them get comfortable and it'll come out :youngsabo: women are devious AF, gotta bring all your mental weaponry :patrice:

• Dap
Reactions: One