Brehs peep all the Black Queens in Bryson Tiller new video :wow:

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
inb4 blk feminist fight something to complain about

I don't think so. Similar do the Camay video by Ghostface, black womem don't have a problem with video portrayals. it's the way in which black women are portrayed. Either we are showing booty holes or we are face covered back up dancing and second fiddle to some racially ambiguous woman. All that would be fine if we weren't expected to fund rap careers. It's black men who insisted that we either show booty holes or be replaced. The alternative of graceful, sexy, dare I say romantic portrayal of black women wasnt an option.

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
So its actually to the point where we're SURPRISED when a black rapper/singer puts black women in their videos

:dead:

Yea, it's like when Vogue has their All Black Issue for Black history month. Black men tokenise black women like white folk.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Oh God forbid we be more creative and innovative. :troll:

So dumb :troll:
DUDE U OUT HERE CRYING ABOUT A MUSIC VIDEO... VISUAL PROMOTIONS 2 A SONG. AS LONG AS THE VIDEO FITS THE SONG, THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS.
WHAT U WANT? U WANT BRYSON ON A SPACE SHIP, FLYING TO URANUS. WHILE COLLECTING ATOMS IN HIS ATOMS BELT. THEN TO RETURN BACK TO A SECRET LAB ON EARTH, 4 TESTING WHILE STILL NEEDING TIME TO SAVE HIS LOVE INTEREST WHO'S HANGING OVER A VOLCANO?:mjgrin:

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
I don't think so. Similar do the Camay video by Ghostface, black womem don't have a problem with video portrayals. it's the way in which black women are portrayed. Either we are showing booty holes or we are face covered back up dancing and second fiddle to some racially ambiguous woman. All that would be fine if we weren't expected to fund rap careers. It's black men who insisted that we either show booty holes or be replaced. The alternative of graceful, sexy, dare I say romantic portrayal of black women wasnt an option.
LMAO AT BLK WOMEN FUNDING RAP CAREERS. IF BLK WOMEN FUND BLK MUSIC CAREERS THEN WHY IS IT THERE'S ONLY 3 PROMINENT FEMALE BLK ARTISTS???

I'LL WAIT.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
So its actually to the point where we're SURPRISED when a black rapper/singer puts black women in their videos

:dead:
REALLY ??/
SO U GONNA IGNORE THERE WAS A TIME WHEN OVER 90% OF BLK WOMEN WHERE IN MUSIC VIDEOS, UNTIL BLK WOMEN LISTENED TO UGLY ASS FEMINISTS, AND THEY REMOVED THEMSELVES?

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
c00ns avoiding this thread

:deadmanny:

@MGM <<<<<< this muthafukka even changed his name
@MalikX @KaiserRexTheCzar @jilla82
@LilRicky
Thanks for tagging me. I have a life so I'm not the Coli 24/7 like you are, that's probably why I missed this thread.

My opinion? Good for Bryson Tiller and whoever happened to be in the video, I don't care.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall

full

full

edit
full

(all my smilies)​

Last edited:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
DUDE U OUT HERE CRYING ABOUT A MUSIC VIDEO... VISUAL PROMOTIONS 2 A SONG. AS LONG AS THE VIDEO FITS THE SONG, THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS.
WHAT U WANT? U WANT BRYSON ON A SPACE SHIP, FLYING TO URANUS. WHILE COLLECTING ATOMS IN HIS ATOMS BELT. THEN TO RETURN BACK TO A SECRET LAB ON EARTH, 4 TESTING WHILE STILL NEEDING TIME TO SAVE HIS LOVE INTEREST WHO'S HANGING OVER A VOLCANO?:mjgrin:
Only person getting upset is you. I stated my opinion and you're completely getting out of character and calling people stupid for having an opinion.

Dude, your are too emotionally attached and not being objective.

I'm not changing my opinion on the matter. :skip:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
c00ns avoiding this thread

:deadmanny:

@MGM <<<<<< this muthafukka even changed his name
@MalikX @KaiserRexTheCzar @jilla82
@LilRicky
Wow :dead:nikkas got me on the coli international c00n list

nikka I almost exclusively prefer dark skinned black women

But to play devil's advocate most of these women aren't black or wouldn't be considered black outside of America where the one drop rule doesn't exist :troll: