Brehs!!! Spirit Airlines has a 99% off coupon code! I got roundtrip LA-Costa Rica for $175

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Coupon code is 99PCT

fine print:

travel tuesdays & wednesdays 9/29-11/18 & 12/2-12/16

blackout days: 10/13 & 10/14

gotta book by 11:59 pm tonight!!! :damn:

Last edited:

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
Spirit airlines is the WOAT gotta pay for everything its like 50 for a carry on gotta pay 20 to print your boarding pass at the airport if your flight is delayed since their such a small airline they might not have another flight going out for a few days my boy got stuck in vegas for 3 extra days after the mayweather fight. whatever you do I repeat do flucking not fly spirit or frontier.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Spirit airlines is the WOAT gotta pay for everything its like 50 for a carry on gotta pay 20 to print your boarding pass at the airport if your flight is delayed since their such a small airline they might not have another flight going out for a few days my boy got stuck in vegas for 3 extra days after the mayweather fight. whatever you do I repeat do flucking not fly spirit or frontier.
I flew on the an didn't have any problem outside of,the pilot scarring the shyt out of everybody by the plane dropping like a few hundred feet in seconds. Its funny now but everybody was bytching at the time.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC

i flown with them before..

i just paid for my luggage...it was $23. you can print your boarding pass for free....

you guys are miserable. who doesn't enjoy heavily discounted travel?

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Yeah these dates don't work for me and they don't fly to the cities I need... Good looking out though

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
i flown with them before..

i just paid for my luggage...it was $23. you can print your boarding pass for free....

you guys are miserable. who doesn't enjoy heavily discounted travel?
lol I don't if you got a good plane or not but I fly ALL the time and I hear and have had homies who just flew back from LA to ATL on that airline and planes were late and not hours Im talking a day late but hey whatever works for you I most def cough up that extra 100-150 for a reputable airline. Hope you wouldn't fly Malaysia airlines because its cheap :snoop: Just read the reviews about those airlines breh I'm speaking facts
You can fly cheap :sas1:
But at what corners did we have to cut to get it.:sas2:
I'll let you decide:lupe:
At your own risk but think about me when :ufdup:

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Breh I've flown 100000s of miles, have status on several airlines....

Spirit flies the same A320s that everyone else has

an airplane is an airplane....in America. in foreign countries...yeah it pays to use a well known carrier.