Brehs that visit Gore sites

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Y'all are some sick mf's.. never understood the appeal of that shyt. I remember cacs in highschool would call me a wuss for not wanting to watch beheading videos :what:

"C'mon bro, don't be a wuss.."

Nah, fukk y'all I'm not watching that bullshyt unless I have to :hubie:

Same cacs tortured animals for fun. Like this little baby bird they found in the yard. I wasn't present but I heard them talk about it.

You'rere not supposed to seek out traumatic experiences. It makes you lose your humanity and desensitizes you to human suffering.

Ironically, you nikkas will most likely claim that you're doing it to be reminded of the depravity of mankind, but the fact is that the first steps towards depravity are desensitization and dehumanization.

Mankind has the potential for both good and evil. You're nurturing the evil side.

The road to hell was paved with good intentions. Meaning that if you just try to focus on good all the time and repress other sides of yourself you become an awful, unbalanced person. You have to be aware that you az a human are capable of all horrific acts whether you admit it or not.

Therrs nothing worse than self righteous do gooders which is ironically what you see on tlr all the time. People projecting all their unconscious material onto other people because they haven't accepted that side of themselves.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
The road to hell was paved with good intentions. Meaning that if you just try to focus on good all the time and repress other sides of yourself you become an awful, unbalanced person. You have to be aware that you az a human are capable of all horrific acts whether you admit it or not.

Therrs nothing worse than self righteous do gooders which is ironically what you see on tlr all the time. People projecting all their unconscious material onto other people because they haven't accepted that side of themselves.

^bullshyt cac philosophy, which is ironically why cacs are some of the most violent mf in history.

As a Muslim, I'm taught to be constantly aware of my evil inclinations and to suppress them. At the same time, I'm supposed to nurture my good inclinations and actively put them to good use. Suppressing your evil inclinations is not the same as being naive and blind to them, it's the exact opposite. It's an active process which forces you to constantly be engaged in spiritual purification.

Flirting with you darker impulses desensitizes you to evil and is generally a recipe for disaster.

The predecessors lived very harsh lives with constant wars that were fought using sharp instruments, but they were still not desensitized to evil. They sure as heck did not seek out evil as a means for entertainment.

Because that's what it is, you watch these things for entertainment purposes and nothing else, breh, so cut the bullshyt.. You guys are emotionally numb, like that other dude said, and want this to stimulate you. Be honest with yourselves.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
^bullshyt cac philosophy, which is ironically why cacs are some of the most violent mf in history.

As a Muslim, I'm taught to be constantly aware of my evil inclinations and to suppress them. At the same time, I'm supposed to nurture my good inclinations and actively put them to good use. Suppressing your evil inclinations is not the same as being naive and blind to them, it's the exact opposite. It's an active process which forces you to constantly be engaged in spiritual purification.

Flirting with you darker impulses desensitizes you to evil and is generally a recipe for disaster.

The predecessors lived very harsh lives with constant wars that were fought using sharp instruments, but they were still not desensitized to evil. They sure as heck did not seek out evil as a means for entertainment.

Because that's what it is, you watch these things for entertainment purposes and nothing else, breh, so cut the bullshyt.. You guys are emotionally numb, like that other dude said, and want this to stimulate you. Be honest with yourselves.

You are confusing acknowledgement and acceptance with physically acting out horrific acts.

I refuse to suppress anything.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So Faces of Death, Banned from TV, Killing of America, Terrorists Killers and Middle-East Wackos etc. wasn't a big thing in Black Hoods?:coffee:Bootleg DVD mens wasn't selling these type of films?:coffee:Rotten.com wasn't a site that black hood kids would gone on?:coffee:

:dahell:
No nikka. Where the hell you grew up at?

Sniper

All Star
Daps
The appeal of gore sites...

Because its real life shyt that is unfiltered...

It's like nikkas that could spend all day watching OG WorldStar Hip Hop shyt...

People die in horrible ways, people get murdered...humans are animals...I like to be reminded of that...since I live in a 1st world country and compared to the rest of the world...it's pretty safe. I ain't worried about some motherfukkers running up in my house and dragging my family out on the street and chopping their heads off.

shyt in the 1st world even if you told that kind of story people be like..."You are being insensitive and exploitative..."

We can't even show real shyt...

So I go on gore sites to get news about places that you really ain't gonna get anywhere else.

Pretty much

imp7

Pro
Daps
I used to because I wanted to be a mortician when I was younger. I found the human body and death fascinating.
Now I get depressed esp if it’s someone that died over some dumb shyt or was murdered.
Kinda OT but an episode of a paranormal podcast I listen to had a listener with a story where he believed the spirits of the people in the accident vids he watched were haunting him.:lupe: I myself have had nightmares of seeing tradegies unfold and seeing first hand the images I’ve seen on those sites.

Dominicansbelit

All Star
Daps
I think it's important to know what death looks like

Only a few hundred years ago our ancestors saw gore everyday

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Same reason why mfs watch WSHH fight comps & other violent videos

I grew outta that shyt tho

One thing I noticed about amateur fighting videos is how violence can be conditioned on the user to appropriate similar behavioral patterns or to manifest violent thoughts and to behave in a hostile way when in a daily situation.
Things like kicking peoples head in,knocking people out and body slamming people onto hard ass concrete is seen as the norm despite the risks of catching a manslaughter charge.