Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Of course! Just hooped yesterday they finally put the rims back up

Had to cop a new rock cause i gave the last one to my neighbors son before i moved

Ran tf out some jits yesterday

What beats hooping?
What ball you cop? Been thinking about picking up an EVO, got a Spaulding neverflat right now and you pass to hard you breaking a mf fingers with that shyt

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
What ball you cop? Been thinking about picking up an EVO, got a Spaulding neverflat right now and you pass to hard you breaking a mf fingers with that shyt

I dont think its special its a basic Spalding, when i got to the court it was like 7am so once i realized i had no ball i hit walmart cause dikks wasnt open

Got to self check shyt rang up for 4 bucks i was like wtf aint ask no questions just paid and dipped out lol

host a photo

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You must not be a serious baller balling with that bullshyt ball. Anywho a evo or the Baden elite are two I'd recommend.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, been out there 4 to 5x a week since the beginning of the summer. The sun/humidity are the Defensive Players of the Year but I play through it.:wow:
I’m out of shape and have been using basketball to lose the fat I gained over the pandemic, but that heat has been kicking my ass more than anything else lol. If I go hoop at 10am on my off days I may as well cancel any plans I got for the rest of the day because my body is going straight into recovery and hibernation mode.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
37 years old, torn Achilles in both legs. I retired after I went to NYC and played some pickup games in Rucker Park and played decent.

Imma let yall you gins have it I'm good. :hubie: :flabbynsick: