Brehs, whats your take on "Open Relationships"

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh, I'd do it but not with no real serious chick. Might as well be FWB.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Stopped reading when you & breh
Was with bananas & kiwi... :stopitslime:

On topic: As long as the spouses are honest with their side pieces I have no issue.

People are gonna fukk who they want, just be honest about it.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never seen one work. Ever. From rich to working class, straight to lesbian relationships. If you want to stay together with that person, don't add other humans into the equation. SOMEONE will eventually catch some type of feelings.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Open relationships and open marriages :mjlol: might as well just stay single. Its basically acknowledging that you're a cheater or you cant handle the responsibility of a relationship.

What I'm sick and tired of is folks just not being real about shyt then having the nerve to bring their false take of reality to other people on some shyt. The same folks basically want to do whatever they want with no consequences or repercussions. It's the mentality associated with that that is a red flag. No responsibility, no accountability, probably not being realistic either. If you nitpick these folks brains, you'll eventually hear how full of shyt a lot of these folks are to the point you cant take them seriously. Sadly, theres too many gay men cosigning this sorry ass shyt too because our community seems to equate "pride" and "loving ones self" with "having fun" and "playing games". It's the same sorry mentality that basically has so many folks strung out on meth or whatever hard drugs or catching stds or HIV and shyt. Personally, I don't find any of that to be "pride" or "self love". Over nearly a decade since I've been out and getting more involved in the gay community and I really do not feel theres any true mental upliftment to counter the homophobia, ignorance and attacks we are facing from the outside and from within because it's all become about "having fun" and "playing games". Its not like the whole pro black thing where theres a route or some folks that actually do their research and willing to steer their peers on how to counter racism and white supremacy and how to survive that shyt. It's more of how to self destruct and theres little to no direction on how to counter homophobia, heteronormativity and etc. They just say "come out the closet", let everyone know you're gay and just fukk every guy you come across or just get into an open relationship. It's sad and draining to be around other people who think this shyt is normal where every gay male should accept this type of shyt. Folks exploiting their sexual orientations to not be held accountable for their bullshyt. "I'm gay so you cant call me out on my personal behavior." :comeon: always these sorry ass folks who seem to want to take everyone down with them.

Just being honest. The last decade has had a lot of folks trying to justify their bullshyt using liberal route. "Its shaming if you dont agree with my lifestyle". If your lifestyle doesnt make sense or is detrimental to other people even yourself, you should be called out on it.

Last edited: