Breh's who have a hard time approaching women. Who or what killed your confidence?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Spin off

shout out to @O Fenômeno and @ThrobbingHood

Most of the time you brehs ain't even officially ugly gang yall just need to step up and broads will choose...

I was that nikka who once I hit high school only my aunties and shyt, or old black woman would call me handsome :mjgrin:

So I felt like shyt and didn't really expect broads to check for me..

Watch how you carry yourself...I was that dude who never expected a broad to be into me at all and I carried myself like that...

Also I was chubby, and wearing baggy ass clothes..just because you're chubby don't mean you gotta wear some baggy ass shyt...

And checking your aura is a big must...women do dumb shyt but they're not dumb:mjgrin:

Women can spot an insecure dude a mile way, it's feminine energy and they can spot it well...and if they don't get a solid read, they'll sub-consciously and consciously throw tests to expose the bytchassness in you.

Don't be nervous around women, they're not perfect, get them off that damn pedestal...and stop looking at what they say online..

These women aren't all confident,savage boss bytches just because their selfies get liked 200+ times.

Find something that makes you feel good about yourself too.

This is gospel. If I had more self confidence when I was younger, my portfolio would look a lot better.

It’s a shame it takes one or two comments as a teenager to ruin your self esteem.

At the start of highschool, this a$$hole who used to take the same train as me to school did that classic “would you date ThrobbingHood?” to two girls. One said straight “I’m not that desperate.” :mjcry:

He immediately went to another girl and asked the same question.. she simply looked at me with her friends and they laughed.. adding “are you stupid?”. :mjcry:

If there was a rope there and then, I would’ve happily put my neck in it and jumped off.

17/18 years old, I finally start growing into my looks but I have zero confidence. I had straight 8/9s approaching me but I thought they were just being polite. I never thought I had a shot. A lot of them told me they thought I was gay.:mjlol:

Now women call me ‘Young Idris.”
Sorry ugly gang, I had to blossom at some point. :wow:

So brehs. What was it that killed your confidence?

I'm asking because I am the Hierophant and The Hierophant is his brother's keeper.

latest