Brennan Clay: Demarco Murray been banging out my Wife (update: arrested for beating his PAWG)

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Edit: :wow: first featured thread
Edit (again): so after he posted screen caps of her talking about getting ran thru he takes her back and apparently jumped to conclusions :woah: new levels of simp-ness
I seen this randomness on Tumblr and figured I'd post it here

Damn get married brehs and then have your wife get her back banged out by man way better at your job than you
:mjlol:

:mjcry:

[ Updated with all his tweets]

Pics of her

Update 2:
B4Doj3PCAAA7Ye_.jpg
B4Doj3PCAAA7Ye_.jpg
hqu6zJ0.jpg

My nikka Spray tan on that next level scumbaggery Tony Parker would be proud

Edit 4:
Update Via Black Sports Online
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2...ly-cheating-on-wife-with-hooters-girl-photos/
Apparently her "friend" contacted baller alert
“I’m so sick of this crazy sh**….Brennan is an absolute fraud! I’m one of Gina’s best friends and this is what I know about Brennan. He used Gina. She financially supported him and he was going out (cheating) on her so she booted him and he got butt hurt. He was cheating on her and since she’s a strong woman she kicked him out a long time ago. She’s silent but I’m not. This is crazy. He’s just crazy because he lost her and his NFL career. He doesn’t even play. No woman. No Contract. No life.
Brennan-Clay-Cheating.jpg

Update 5: They back together again
Jumped to a conclusion that wasn't true ..can't judge a situation without knowing all the facts ..I apologize ..

Update 6: He beat her up and introduced her to shrubbery

http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/17/brennan-clay-arrested-assault-wife-demarco-murray/

DeMarco Murray's Ex-Teammate Arrested for Assault Allegedly Brutalizes Wife

2/17/15 BY TMZ STAFF

Ex-Oklahoma RB Brennan Clay -- who famously accused ex-OU teammate DeMarco Murray of banging his wife -- was arrested for assault after allegedly terrorizing his spouse ... TMZ Sports has learned.

We've learned ... Clay was arrested in Dallas County, TX on January 27th after his estranged wife Gina told cops he kicked down her door and proceeded to beat the crap out of her.

According to the police report, obtained by TMZ Sports, Gina claimed Clay threw her on the kitchen counter, dragged her down stairs, dragged her through shrubbery and then began to choke her.

Gina says he brought her back into the house and "began punching and throwing her around the residence."

Eventually, Gina was able to call police ... and when they arrived, officers noticed her right leg was bleeding with several cuts. They later located Clay in a nearby alley and arrested him for assault.

Clay filed for divorce a few months ago after accusing Gina of sleeping with Murray ... an allegation that Murray adamantly denied. Clay eventually recanted his accusation and apologized.

We reached out to Clay -- but he had no comment.

Last edited by a moderator:

calh45

Cal
Daps
It's a cold world. Just drop that broad. Make sure you get custody so you ain't paying child support and keep it moving.

Edit: How you ain't post his follow up tweets? Ole boy ain't delete shyt and said he going to church.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
And why in the fukk would you tell everybody on social media that? I swear I dont understand nikkas these days

Yeah, I understand he putting her on front street. But If something was mysteriously happen to Murrary folks would look right at him...... not saying that he should or anything :scheme::evil::devil: