Brett Favre texts leak again. prison Anticipation thread. Stole 1 million fron Welfare to get a new arena for his daughters college team

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Lol, they use prisoners from state of Alabama to tend to the grounds of good ol Alabama State University.

Even had a scandal years ago when the grounds crew had setup an apartment off campus for the crimia ls to engage in sex with some females.
That good ol boy network.....I swear something about the South keeps the Feds at bay...almost like they let the south be the south and practice a laissez Faire down there

degu9089

All Star
Daps
That good ol boy network.....I swear something about the South keeps the Feds at bay...almost like they let the south be the south and practice a laissez Faire down there
Cause of the Dixie Mafia. People talk about the gang members in the LAPD and Sheriff's department, it doesn’t compare to the south.

The Dixie Mafia developed a huge presence within the local law enforcement system. The Federal Bureau of Investigation reported on this infiltration: “It was out of control,” said retired Special Agent Keith Bell, referring to the level of corruption in Biloxi and Harrison County—so much so that in 1983 federal authorities would designate the entire Harrison County Sheriff’s Office as a criminal enterprise.”[14] The Dixie Mafia sheriffs and officers loyal to them “were doing anything and everything illegal down [there]... For money, [they] would release prisoners from the county jail, safeguard drug shipments, and hide fugitives. Anything you can think of, they were involved in.” In some locations the infiltration was so bad that “corrupt local sheriffs and deputies regularly extorted local businesses, aided prostitution, and in some cases murdered their political opponents in cold blood.”[15]The Dixie Mafia did an exceptional job of infiltrating law enforcement, taking over positions that would have naturally opposed their operations, making an exorbitant amount of money.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Did wranglers or whoever pull their sponsorship? If Favre was black they would’ve turned heel by now :heh:

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Damn is there any kind of movement on this????:dahell: must be nice to be white
Look. Definitely some blame on black people for not putting their foots in cacs ass years ago. The majority chose the "turn the other cheek" route when it comes to whites.:comeon: So that's they are so care free.

They are going to sweep this under the rug. The news definitely aren't bringing it up multiple times. But you can still hear about Jameis and crab legs a decade later

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
The Feds don’t operate in MS? :dahell:

If this was in NY or anything he’d already be under the prison

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
So a black managed university is part of the deep south Dixie mafia? Lol

Some of you kids need to go outside and stop living life via the internet

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
So a black managed university is part of the deep south Dixie mafia? Lol

Some of you kids need to go outside and stop living life via the internet
Uhh no....and Idk where you got that from....all I said was that the South has a good ol boy system and seems Laissez Faire with Feds....you looking for an argument you won't get one from me. So enjoy your Sunday my good man.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Uhh no....and Idk where you got that from....all I said was that the South has a good ol boy system and seems Laissez Faire with Feds....you looking for an argument you won't get one from me. So enjoy your Sunday my good man.
So a black h cu is part of the good old boy system?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!