Bridget Kelly Catches Heat For Calling Eminem "The Token White Guy''

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Off this Eminem shyt but man all these platforms bruh, it's a bunch of super corny people who either don't know wtf they're talking about or have awful awful taste, programming to the masses what's hot and what's not. That shyt, more than anything else in rap right now, is the most problematic.

I wish this shyt went back to media just reporting the news, and even the gossip and shyt like that...as opposed to everybody being a miniature Wendy Williams or Star or Stephen A Smith and having to share their weak opinions on everything they report, and then have the simple ass listeners taking their opinions as law. That fukked up rap, all these geeks with platforms and voices cosigning and giving validity to trash shyt because the kids like it.

Blind leading the blind.

Social media, especially IG made “losers” & corny ppl look “cool” thanks to filters, surgery & blue checks.

:mjlol:

Sean7

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Off this Eminem shyt but man all these platforms bruh, it's a bunch of super corny people who either don't know wtf they're talking about or have awful awful taste, programming to the masses what's hot and what's not. That shyt, more than anything else in rap right now, is the most problematic.

I wish this shyt went back to media just reporting the news, and even the gossip and shyt like that...as opposed to everybody being a miniature Wendy Williams or Star or Stephen A Smith and having to share their weak opinions on everything they report, and then have the simple ass listeners taking their opinions as law. That fukked up rap, all these geeks with platforms and voices cosigning and giving validity to trash shyt because the kids like it.
That has ruined a lot of things I agree, not just in the rap/music game but all topics.. Everyone has a platform now and we hear their nonsense, good and a bad thing.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
BY FAR the most annoying, just read the youtube video comments they actually would die for this guy it seems :mjlit:

to my better judgement i've gotten into it a few times in the comments over them stans.

was during the snoop/em "beef"

the way they tried to downplay snoop annnoyed me...these fukkers telling me em got 4-5 classics :russ: and snoop either only had 1 or 0.

DeuceCypherUno

knowledge God
Daps
Reppin
Straight out the fukkin' dungeons of rap
It’s obvious with the promo poster alone that cac was forced in that shyt
So let me get this straight.

Dr. Dre, a billionaire and Em's mentor, friend and boss, was FORCED to bring him? For a performance he doesn't actually need at this point in his life? You saying the NFL bullied Dre into this?