Bring $30 million worth of fentanyl for show and tell brehs!!! :roflmfao:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
School a breh....I thought fentanyl was surgical only. Those look like valid prescription pills or else they'd have mario or some dumb sh!t on them.
You can put whatever you want into and onto the pills if you are pressing them up. All the symbols like Mario, stars, hearts, etc are part of the Ecstasy culture so they put em on those because people expect them. But selling Fake pressed pills as real deal prescription ones is a thing too.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
If you tell me half a pill will kill me I will not be having any pieces of the pill. I'm not following the science behind this. I even understand when you cut corners and use household sh!t that ends up lethal but from what I gather fentanyl is quite expensive.

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
If you tell me half a pill will kill me I will not be having any pieces of the pill. I'm not following the science behind this. I even understand when you cut corners and use household sh!t that ends up lethal but from what I gather fentanyl is quite expensive.
People buying them don’t know that they’re laced with fent they think it’s just regular oxycodone