Britain and America Will Never Again Invade Foreign Countries....

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not wishful thinking

It's reality.

The trend towards de-dollarization is rapid, and in our lifetime perhaps 10-20 years the US will be just one of several major world currencies.

This means that there will be constraints on US spending, especially military.

The US cannot afford disasters like Iraq and Afghanistan, and the massive corruption in the millitary industrial complex will run out of juice.

The US will not be able to afford its empire.
It will remain the premier millitary power in the world for a while longer, I dont think Trump can fukkup any worse than Dubya to be honest. One of the only things he's been consistent on has been against nation building and he talks correctly about $6 Trillion spent since 2001.
:mjlol: @ using Trump and consistency in the same sentence.

I put my Coli account up that there will be a big escalation of American military deployments before he leaves office.

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
Trump will start a war. He will scrap the Iran deal. Iran will restart their nuclear program with help from Russia and China. Trump will then try to bomb Iran and start a war that will end in American defeat. The End.

Yep. Then they will come home and invent some lost cause/stabbed in the back alternate history were the US would have won if it was united but its not because of us and liberals. Then will come the pogroms:demonic:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
:mjlol: @ using Trump and consistency in the same sentence.

I put my Coli account up that there will be a big escalation of American military deployments before he leaves office.

US Military is in 70% of the world's countries already. We have an empire in the19th/early 20th century mold with all of the bases.

I actually really believe Trump is not going to invade and occupy a country. They'll talk tough with Iran perhaps escalate something but I doubt there'll be a full scale war.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
US Military is in 70% of the world's countries already. We have an empire in the19th/early 20th century mold with all of the bases.

I actually really believe Trump is not going to invade and occupy a country. They'll talk tough with Iran perhaps escalate something but I doubt there'll be a full scale war.
What do you think of people who characterize U.S. drone strikes against AS as "bombing Somalia" ? That type of exaggeration is typical of leftist foreign policy critique.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
What do you think of people who characterize U.S. drone strikes against AS as "bombing Somalia" ? That type of exaggeration is typical of leftist foreign policy critique.

its an exaggeration with no knowledge of whats going on in Somalia

unfortunately the US AF has made some mistakes of who they're getting intel from

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Yep. Then they will come home and invent some lost cause/stabbed in the back alternate history were the US would have won if it was united but its not because of us and liberals. Then will come the pogroms:demonic:

When this shyt all goes.. most of those soldiers ain't coming home

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Hopefully that means they'll fukk off out my country and leave us alone. Won't hold my breath though.

She's full of shyte as well she's a lying sleekit snake like the rest of her kind. :pacspit:

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does she really believe they can stop being eclipsed by Asian countries in certain areas. China's primary foreign policy is economic and it has set itself up as an important trading partner for many countries. I think the influence of the West will be eclipsed in areas outside of Europe, it had already started declining and the UK can only be influential by way of being a US junior partner. China will probably increase its influence in Southeast Asia and move to be the preferred trading partner.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see Trump has rubbed off (up?) on her. She's spouting complete bullshyt that she knows no one is going to believe.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Why even say that? :francis:

If someone set trips, we'll violate their block :manny:

Thats the rules :mjpls:

You are an idiot. Don't you think we would have learned from Iraq, and Libya that overthrowing govt violently will lead to massive unintended consequences not to mention the trillions we wasted in nation building. fukk you talking about set tripping? Geopolitics isn't the same like gang warfare dummy.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
we're gonna take the oil and then leave them alone :blessed:

peace in our time :wow:

These plunderers of the world [the Romans], after exhausting the land by their devastations, are rifling the ocean: stimulated by avarice, if their enemy be rich; by ambition, if poor; unsatiated by the East and by the West: the only people who behold wealth and indigence with equal avidity. To ravage, to slaughter, to usurp under false titles, they call empire; and where they make a desert, they call it peace.

:wow: The more things change the more they stay the same.