britney spears just posted this on her IG and it’s the scariest fkn thing i’ve ever watched

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
You on a roll tonight huh :gucci:

Yet again making excuses for your fellow woman. It can't be cause she has a chemical imbalance in her brain causing her to be crazy, gotta be that she's a victim. Women always cover for other women, always :mjlol:
Dude, to be fair, all those Nick/Disney kids be having all kinds of shyt done to them.

I have ZERO doubt that Britney was victimized by some old ass CACs in the music business/Hollywood.

I don't know if you're old enough to remember this, but when she first came out at like 15 years old, you had grown ass men OPENLY lusting after her talking about all the gross disgusting shyt they wanted to do to her when she was in high-school

There were literal countdowns to her 18th birthday.
All the her father and Jaime Lynn told u stuff...who cares...it's her money. There are plenty of crazy white men with tons of money who don't have someone in control of it...Vince McMahon for one.
Vince is a sociopath, but he aint crazy like this.

This broad is on a different planet than the rest of his.

He's just like Trump and all them demented cacs. They're evil, but not crazy.

This heifer needs to be in a padded room next to Kanye.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Crazy how back in 07 everyone realized that leave Britney alone guy was crazy and laughed at him

And now a days, social media is filled with those types influencing real life smh...the regression :snoop:

wait that was a fukking guy lmaoooooo?????????? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

*edit*

oh shyt…I never listened to it…I always saw the meme tho…yuck lmaoooooo

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I knew once there was a huge social media push to free her something was off. There had to be a reason for her to be controlled like that. And now it's pretty obvious she's got addiction issues and her brain is fried.

Good job social media warriors next time learn to mind ya business

There will be blood on their hands if she dies due to being free

Just shows that these bozos on the internet don’t know shyt. If her dad wasn’t puppeteering things over the years she would be dead by now.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Never trust a bytch with box fan
in her bedroom......it's in the bible.
UKVu0t8.gif

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
That's that bored Kentwood LA country living breaking through. Nothing to do up there but stare at I55. You can't outrun your roots. :lolbron:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
That bytch is fukking nuts, her fan base bullied her father into letting a maniac back out on the streets :mjlol: social media is the god damn devil!!!!

Why does she have an Australian accent!?!?! :mindblown:
This was my thinking that whole time. Like I know I’m not trippin, but she was in that situation for a real reason

Its basically like they canceled culture her way into escaping an insane asylum.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
This was my thinking that whole time. Like I know I’m not trippin, but she was in that situation for a real reason

Its basically like they canceled culture her way into escaping an insane asylum.

That would make a GREAT plot for how the Joker and Riddler escape Arkham in the next movie :ohhh:

ITS AN INJUSTICE :damn: ITS ACTUALLY ALL BATMANS FAULT AS THE MANIFESTATION OF THE WHITE HETERONORMATIVE CAPITALIST PATRIARCHY!!! THE JOKER TEARS DOWN THE ABSURDITY OF THE SYSTEM WITH A SMILE ON HIS FACE WHILE THE RIDDLER QUESTIONS THE CORRUPT AMERICAN WAY AND THEY NEED TO BE FREEEEEEEE YASSSS - @AfatCacDykeWithPinkHair