britney spears just posted this on her IG and it’s the scariest fkn thing i’ve ever watched

AggiePride336.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Hurts to see her like this. Prayers for both her and her fam. Her song Lucky is still one of my fav songs all time.

You had so many ppl who thought they knew what they were talking about when it came to her situation. Nobody’s perfect, and our families don’t always get it right. Looks like she needs/needed her daddy, though.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Hurts to see her like this. Prayers for both her and her fam. Her song Lucky is still one of my fav songs all time.

You had so many ppl who thought they knew what they were talking about when it came to her situation. Nobody’s perfect, and our families don’t always get it right. Looks like she needs/needed her daddy, though.
The worst part about it is that you had those same people essentially over pressuring other celebrities to come to her defense when they more than knew how bad she really was behind the scenes or wanted no part of being involved in the situation.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Kanye and Britney are showing America what bipolar/manic depression looks like.

Mania can be a motherfukker to deal with and there was a reason she had a guardian/conservatiship.
They are and I kinda feel like the public & the media dropped the ball on what could have been a teachable moment with these two that could have brought awareness to mental health issues :francis: I still think most folks think mentally Ill people are only disheveled looking homeless people who bark at trees and yell at the sky and think folks like Kanye and Brittney should have been able to shake it off because they’re rich and just weren’t trying hard enough to be normal.

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps

To people that think the Britney video is real. Here is a Keanu reeves deep fake