Brittney Elena or Meagan Good whos badder?

Brittney Elena or Meagan Good whos badder?

• Brittney Elena

Votes: 20 30.3%
  • Meagan Good

Votes: 46 69.7%

• Total voters

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
I'm just comparing looks a lot of you be going off emotion imo.

Breh, its Meagan Good, the fukk am I so supposed to think about? She's automatically top of the list like lol this isn't fair. Cause one is real and the other is faker than fukk lol there is some girls who our in their own league, she is one of them.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, its Meagan Good, the fukk am I so supposed to think about? She's automatically top of the list like lol this isn't fair. Cause one is real and the other is faker than fukk lol there is some girls who our in their own league, she is one of them.
You can judge however you like lol. I grew up wanting to fukk her also as for the fake thing I could give a damn about that although I honestly don't know what's fake on brittney tbh.

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
You can judge however you like lol. I grew up wanting to fukk her also as for the fake thing I could give a damn about that although I honestly don't know what's fake on brittney tbh.

I have no clue but it just have that feel to its look know what i mean? she may not at all but the act that she looks like she does have some fake shyt on her, isn't good. maybe its the fashion or the look these days.

:yeshrug:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I feel like a lot of people are voting for Meagan just because she has the name recognition and nostalgia factor.

If you compare Brittney and Meagan, Brittney is definitely more attractive. I say that as a person who was in love with Meagan Good back in the '00s.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was gonna say the brittney chick till you pulled out that pic of megan in that dress with the nipples karate punching out :ohlawd:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just comparing looks a lot of you be going off emotion imo.
Frisrt of all
fukk you for making me choose
I pick both
200w.gif