Brittney Griner mugshot dropped

mag357

Superstar
Daps
All the jokes aside

#FreeBrittney

Like word.... What the fukk is going on.

No real information... Feels like the media don't give a fukk

You got an american over there being detained in a country that's at war...

#FreeBrittney

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Sucks for her. Not being flippant. This is the worst time for her to be arrested there. Hopefully, the Russians at least to get some good PR given all the bad PR they are getting now will maybe show some mercy for her.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Looks good all things considered...

That was the before pic. Hopefully her game isn't off too bad when she finally gets out.

The Root commentator pointed out that she did try to bounce when they suggested that all americans leave, She got arrested weeks ago. The Russkies fukked up people don't care nearly as much she was in jail for minute before the press picked up the story.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
All the jokes aside

#FreeBrittney

Like word.... What the fukk is going on.

No real information... Feels like the media don't give a fukk

You got an american over there being detained in a country that's at war...

#FreeBrittney

At the end of the day an american nikka is still a nikka. I'm team #passportbro all day but I'm under no illusions I could get banged up abroad and nobody would give a fukk. There's two brehs who are Brothers in Jail in Ecaudor now doing football numbers.

NatiboyB

MCN Sultan
Supporter
Daps
I think some Russian official was told to find a reason to detain a high profile american and she won the nikka lottery.

i mean I’m almost positive she may have been one of the few Americans coming through. But I’ve definitely seen this work before where they would cast out a net for someone who fits an image.

This is just leverage now. I’m more so concerned she went back there even with the warnings. Even if I owned the Russian team I wouldn’t want her there. (But I’m assuming these are wealthy Russians so probably in on it)