Brittney Griner mugshot dropped

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Every former captive of Russia has one thing in common. They all claim the charges were made up.
Now obviously this is not an unusual claim for a criminal to make, but considering the fact the Russia it's self is very shady, and their policy on drugs has been very inconsistent. I wouldn't be surprised to find out Britney was 100% innocent and was actually detained for political reasons.
Of course..

A professional basketball player knows they can't smoke weed...

I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt

Bringing weed on an international flight?

Nah :mjgrin:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
her face looks swollen

eastern Europeans beat women

ya the left side of her face (right side of the photo) looks weird to me in that pic…unless her face is normally like that…but her cheek looks swollen and the eye looks lowered

*edit*

I’m looking at other pics and that’s just how her face looks…she doesn’t have a symmetrical face

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
What's the deal with her release? Is she free yet? The media is quiet and it seems the NBA and WNBA are also silent.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
All the jokes aside

#FreeBrittney

Like word.... What the fukk is going on.

No real information... Feels like the media don't give a fukk

You got an american over there being detained in a country that's at war...

#FreeBrittney
America cared more about vilifying Will Smith than this American citizen locked up as a political prisoner :mjpls: it looks like one side of her face is swollen as well.:francis:

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
America cared more about vilifying Will Smith than this American citizen locked up as a political prisoner :mjpls: it looks like one side of her face is swollen as well.:francis:

Her face is definitely swollen. Who knows how long after they beat her they took that pic. Her face could've looked way worse.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Of course..

A professional basketball player knows they can't smoke weed...

I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt

Bringing weed on an international flight?

Nah :mjgrin:
I'm pretty sure every Russian athlete gets drugs given to them by the government directly considering how many of them get caught up trying to compete in the Olympics for drugs. I wonder how many of them are in prison right now? prolly zero

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
luke-skywalker-bad-feeling.gif