no pun intended:mjlol: she actually look like one of them dudes
brittney-griner-doing-interview-160847_thumb_585x795.jpeg

Licentious-0019.jpg

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Nobody said she was cute. Yall nikkas said the bytch look horrible that plainly isn't the case.

Brittney-Griner-It-Gets-Better.jpg

brittney-griner-headshot-2013.jpg

I repeat no one said she was FINE, GORGEOUS, SEXY, ETC...

Lol breh, you really :cape:for ol'girl. If I didn't know who she was already, I would be looking at this pics like :patrice:

Is this a feminine looking dude or what?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Lololol at one of the comments to that article.

"
As a black man looking at this breaks my heart. I wish you women wouldn’t do this type of stuff. Lesbianism in the black community makes it very difficult for us straight black men continue to choose black women for marriage. Most of us don’t like white women but with this super increase in lesbianism we’re deciding to marry women of other races such as latinas, asians, white, indian, arabs, africans, europeans, etc. Stop your lesbianism because it’s killing us inside – it hurts me to see you women do this type of thing and calling it love. Seeing you ladies all hugged up and kissing isn’t attractive because it says you hate us; you don’t want us and you don’t need us. Which is a complete turn off for those of us black men who want to marry you, start a family with you and love and cherish you and treat you right.

You women could look very beautiful if you just changed your attitudes towards us which is reflected in how you look and your demeanor towards us black men. We still love you ladies and nothing you do will ever change that but as you continue in your lesbianism and glorification of it you’re making it seem like all black women are into your lifestyle. Because looking from the outside in it appears that way even though it’s not true. The more you continue to settle for women by allowing your bitterness towards us black men direct your actions and thoughts the more you’re pushing us black men who would love to marry you, accept you, have children with you and treat you right towards marrying women of the races and nationalities. Stop settling for women and learn to forgive so we can create black families with you. We still love you ladies. I as a black man still love you ladies."

- See more at: http://elixher.com/25-beautiful-pho...u-believe-in-love-again/#sthash.Azb1idOm.dpuf

Which one if you Coli nikkaz wrote this shyt :russ:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Lololol at one of the comments to that article.

"
As a black man looking at this breaks my heart. I wish you women wouldn’t do this type of stuff. Lesbianism in the black community makes it very difficult for us straight black men continue to choose black women for marriage. Most of us don’t like white women but with this super increase in lesbianism we’re deciding to marry women of other races such as latinas, asians, white, indian, arabs, africans, europeans, etc. Stop your lesbianism because it’s killing us inside – it hurts me to see you women do this type of thing and calling it love. Seeing you ladies all hugged up and kissing isn’t attractive because it says you hate us; you don’t want us and you don’t need us. Which is a complete turn off for those of us black men who want to marry you, start a family with you and love and cherish you and treat you right.

You women could look very beautiful if you just changed your attitudes towards us which is reflected in how you look and your demeanor towards us black men. We still love you ladies and nothing you do will ever change that but as you continue in your lesbianism and glorification of it you’re making it seem like all black women are into your lifestyle. Because looking from the outside in it appears that way even though it’s not true. The more you continue to settle for women by allowing your bitterness towards us black men direct your actions and thoughts the more you’re pushing us black men who would love to marry you, accept you, have children with you and treat you right towards marrying women of the races and nationalities. Stop settling for women and learn to forgive so we can create black families with you. We still love you ladies. I as a black man still love you ladies."

- See more at: http://elixher.com/25-beautiful-pho...u-believe-in-love-again/#sthash.Azb1idOm.dpuf

lmao WHO WROTE THIS yooooo
Bv5bex4.gif