Bro, I'm tired of downloading games. Shyt takes forever.

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
Its only reason i have gone over to digital. Get to download day before it releases in most cases.

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
:what: His argument contradicts your entire sentence tho!?!?

You got me before my edit. I meant it as you dont deal with DL issue with new game if you pre order online and download before its released. So when its officially out game is ready to go. No way am i ordering a physical copy get it release day then have to wait a few hours to download.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You got me before my edit. I meant it as you dont deal with DL issue with new game if you pre order online and download before its released. So when its officially out game is ready to go. No way am i ordering a physical copy get it release day then have to wait a few hours to download.

Oh ok...:ld:

But this dude is waiting 3 days for a digital game to download...:what: Just imagine the size of a game like RDR2 would take WITHOUT that installation disc...:mjlol:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
:mjgrin: but I thought digital games was better... I mean a whole bunch of coli posters told me so...
All games still have to install..and if you have a connection less than 100mbps then you should be expecting a wait. :yeshrug: