Broke Coli Nikkas Stay Out

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier

Sorry, bro. I'm broke as fukk and even I know aint no truly rich person got all they wealth tied up in cash. That money sitting there aint making no money. It might as well be depreciating.

Show us a list of properties, rentals, investments, shyt even business connects... not cash.

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aint no truly rich person got all they wealth tied up in cash. That money sitting there aint making no money. It might as well be depreciating.

Show us a list of properties, rentals, investments, shyt even business connects... not cash.

That stuff won't impress the kind of people he is trying to stunt on

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Sorry, bro. I'm broke as fukk and even I know aint no truly rich person got all they wealth tied up in cash. That money sitting there aint making no money. It might as well be depreciating.

Thecoli.com yall

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
lol you don't know what this nikka, has.

i would also never advise anyone to tie up all your bread in rentals, and properties.