Broke nikkas Anonymous

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red

Hi, my name is Wanya & I'm a Broke nikka™.

This isn't the way to live.

How did it get this way? Well, I had a job at Harbor Freight as a cashier, until I got hit for misdemeanor marijuana possession. I don't smoke weed, it was a racist Hispanic cop that saw two black nikkas in a Benz and decided to search us, unfortunately my stupid ass cousin actually had weed in the car. I missed work for the court appearance and got fired cuz my manager is a Haitian bedwench that wears MAGA hats. That was a little over a week ago. I normally would have gotten my direct deposit today but it ain't show up.:mjcry:

I was so sure of a paycheck I blew all my cash from my last check, because I'm 20 years old, live with my mom, and have no real financial obligations yet. I currently have $2 in my savings account, $0.07 in my checking account & I spent my last 50 cents on a snack cake at the corner store:sadcam:

Brb activating The Power of Broke:wow:

Brb eating Velveeta with hot dogs for dinner:wow:

Brb walking to the mall:wow:

Brb getting a 4 for $4 with quarters & dimes:wow:

Can a man start a business with no money? Does it get better from here? Hold me brehs:snoop:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Been there :wow:

I remember having to borrow money just to have weed to smoke for the day

I remember my girl driving me around and paying for meals :wow:

I remember being down to my last $20 and deciding whether I wanna smoke or eat :mjcry:

So glad I dont have these worries anymore but I never get comfortable cause I can always fall off at any moment :wow:

Dont worry breh... Youre still a young nikka

Your time is coming.

I was in your shoes just a few years ago.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Can a man start a business with no money? Does it get better from here? Hold me brehs:snoop:

Start a paypal and Instagram (both free) and post funny pictures about how you are "selling your dignity" for $1 a pop. Make it funny and people might actually pay you

Tell people you will roast their worst enemy with a video for $1

Drive around your neighborhood and steal your neighbors recycling at night and then recycle it in the morning

put on an orange shirt and pretend to work at home depot. Be helpful. They aren't allowed to "take tips" as employees but since you don't work there you can.

start a youtube channel and try to get views. Record an upload something really stupid (10 hours of a bouncing ball...or something dumb) and then try to gain traffic online somehow by posting links in random message boards and comment sections on TMZ and other popular websites/stories

Go on Yelp and write scathing reviews and mention how you "want a refund but the server didn't let you speak with the manager"...if the manager reads the Yelp reviews they might reach out.

Easy one: Go on craigstlist and look for places that are hiring construction. Tell them you are a construction job placement agency and you have workers. You charge $5 per day per worker in addition to their price, but you will meet them in the middle (lets say they are wanting to hire for $20 an hour. You say you'll place a guy for $15 an hour and you want the $5).... then you go on craigslist again and search resumes and find people who are looking for construction jobs. Call them and offer them the jobs....collect :manny:

I can go on but I just thought of those in about 5 minutes. Feel free to rep if helpful :myman:

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
If you apply for a job and If you decide to put that on your application check yes then write: can explain in interview

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
:mjcry:

I got laid off last June (oh shyt) :dwillhuh:

Was on unemployment until April

Went to get my CDL but couldn't pass the physical because of a scar insinde my right eye

and I'm on probation so finding a good job has been difficult

I can't catch a break :mjcry: