Broke Passport Brehs Going Out Sad..TF Is This shyt??

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Old ass brehs recorded online forever, manhandling some Latina prostitute.

This is insane
Imagine going on a date with one of them and they ask you what you bring to the table :martin: .

Whole time... their table =

71t9hmfVQfL.jpg

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
They paid money to go do this. Like you could literally have the same results here. You probably would’ve been better off doing that in America. These people ate crazy

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That shyt never made sense to me.

You buy a round trip plane ticket to Colombia, rent an air-bnb, pay for uber/tax, pay for food/liquor and then pay $30 usd to fukk a Colombian hooker.
It never made sense until someone pointed it out to me, but their country is crazy cheap to get to and stay in. I totally understand why passport bros exist

Its less than 400 for a round trip ticket out there. Might even swwing one for 300 if you are by a hub airport. Pay less than $50 dollars a night for a nice villa near water. Food costs basically nothing . Travel inside their country costs basically nothing. And and you have 10 prosittiutes over your 7day stay, for the price of 2 in your home country. The math lowkey makes sense. :ohhh:

Even with the the tricking, your whole trip out there would be less than flying coast to coast to have a vacation in LA or Miami or NYC for a week.