Bron showed up tonight. 0 SHOT ATTEMPTS IN THE 4TH QUARTER ..fukkin pathetic

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
There's over 500 post in that thread and you have not one post.

Stop trolling

Don't say you wasn't on here because this message board shyt been your thing for over 20 years ock
He dedicated a lot of his life to this message board troll shyt. It’s honestly a job at this point. Nothing changing big dog.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Same thing happened in the playoffs last year...he'd disappear for long stretches in games and resort to taking lazy 3s in the 4th (which he didn't even bother doing in this game).

His body just ain't cut out for 4 quarters of intense playoff basketball anymore. No shame in that at 39 and he can still have small stretches where he looks elite but if your main option (along with AD) has to pick his spots to be effective you ain't going far in the playoffs.

This is why him looking for a max is crazy. You can't get max-level contributions from him anymore.

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
Same thing happened in the playoffs last year...he'd disappear for long stretches in games and resort to taking lazy 3s in the 4th (which he didn't even bother doing in this game).

His body just ain't cut out for 4 quarters of intense playoff basketball anymore. No shame in that at 39 and he can still have small stretches where he looks elite but if your main option (along with AD) has to pick his spots to be effective you ain't going far in the playoffs.

This is why him looking for a max is crazy. You can't get max-level contributions from him anymore.
Yeah Exactly this. Bron can't play 4 quarters straight of the same level he usually plays. Maybe he needs to chill out earlier on and go harder later in the game but that's tough to do against the Nuggets.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Facts

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's almost 40, bruh
You can’t give him all this credit when he plays well & excuses when he doesn’t. He gets treated like a special needs kid.

He simply needs to play better or smarter based on some posts in here.

The premise of the thread was garbage tho as I see what @Malcolmxxx_23 tryna do :ufdup:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
You can’t give him all this credit when he plays well & excuses when he doesn’t. He gets treated like a special needs kid.

The premise of the thread was garbage tho as I see what @Malcolmxxx_23 tryna do :ufdup:
I said it in the Lakers thread and I honestly understand the strategy from LeBron, idk if I agree with it but he's been doing it and stated in the past this is what he does

The Lakers NEED DLO. There is no way around it. They can't win this series without DLO playing well. You need to get him going, and getting him into a rhythm game 1 seemed to be the strategy. LeBron got what he did in 1st half (AD and Bron were both the only ones doing anything) and he tried to get others going in the 2nd half

He's stated in numerous talks, in his own podcast, that Game 1's are basically "play free basketball and get others going" time. And a series can be decided on someone catching fire at the end of a game.. I think he was trying to do that with DLO/Reaves

High risk high reward strategy

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said it in the Lakers thread and I honestly understand the strategy from LeBron, idk if I agree with it but he's been doing it and stated in the past this is what he does

The Lakers NEED DLO. There is no way around it. They can't win this series without DLO playing well. You need to get him going, and getting him into a rhythm game 1 seemed to be the strategy. LeBron got what he did in 1st half (AD and Bron were both the only ones doing anything) and he tried to get others going in the 2nd half

He's stated in numerous talks, in his own podcast, that Game 1's are basically "play free basketball and get others going" time. And a series can be decided on someone catching fire at the end of a game.. I think he was trying to do that with DLO/Reaves

High risk high reward strategy
If he told you to shoot your family up you’d also understand lol

You’re a stan it is what it is. High risk & the rewards have been low

He 39 so exerting all your energy in the 1st half like it’s the 4thq is foolish.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
If he told you to shoot your family up you’d also understand lol

You’re a stan it is what it is. High risk & the rewards have been low

He 39 so exerting all your energy in the 1st half like it’s the 4thq is foolish.
Did you not simply read the very next sentence?... It's literally right there, you can simply use your finger and follow along and idk why you just decided to ignore it you probably would have been better off deleting it and pretending you didn't see it

I said " idk if I agree with it but he's been doing it and stated in the past this is what he does"... Why do some of y'all have reading comprehension issues?

I understand his strategy of wanting to get DLO going. The Lakers can't win this series without DLO playing a good one, there's no way around that. LeBron and AD can average 60 for the series and they will lose if DLO doesn't show up, that's the reality. So you have to get him going. I don't know if I agree with that strategy Game 1 like he did it, but I understand the thought process

Read breh.. They words are right in front of you

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you not simply read the very next sentence?... It's literally right there, you can simply use your finger and follow along and idk why you just decided to ignore it you probably would have been better off deleting it and pretending you didn't see it

I said " idk if I agree with it but he's been doing it and stated in the past this is what he does"... Why do some of y'all have reading comprehension issues?

I understand his strategy of wanting to get DLO going. The Lakers can't win this series without DLO playing a good one, there's no way around that. LeBron and AD can average 60 for the series and they will lose if DLO doesn't show up, that's the reality. So you have to get him going. I don't know if I agree with that strategy Game 1 like he did it, but I understand the thought process

Read breh.. They words are right in front of you
Again it’s a stupid strategy for a 39 yo to exhaust all his energy in the 1st half

I read what you posted. It’s a dumb strategy simple as that. Getting others involved is one thing.

What he did wasn’t that at all

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Again it’s a stupid strategy for a 39 yo to exhaust all his energy in the 1st half

I read what you posted. It’s a dumb strategy simple as that. Getting others involved is one thing.

What he did wasn’t that at all
That's 1000% what happened.. LeBron has literally stated that's what he does.

Like I said, do I agree with it? No not in that game, I thought he let others try to work themselves into their shots too much and he should have been more aggressive.

However Bron and AD both played 40+ minutes, they gotta get something out of their other starters and got to get them going. Them going out scoring 65-70 PPG isn't going to win them a series against the Nuggets.

JLova

Veteran
Daps

The credit I give him is with keeping his age in mind.