Bron won .....Mrs Savannah James

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
He would be winning regardless bro...
That's the point.

Didn't say he would be a bum.

Seeing his wife and saying he's winning cause having the wife is making him a winner...

Its like seeing his house and acting like the house is making him a winner .

The woman and the house all come with being a winning ass nikka.

And unlike the house.... The woman has an opportunity to make your life worse.

But I think I get what you're saying

You can win in your financial life and lose in your family life. A lot of people are successful financially and took L when it came to their family life.
Bron could've been a billionaire and a NBA superstar but end up with a whore or a disrespectful wife. It did not happen.

Winning here is having a good wife. It's not his only win, but it's still a win. Bron is not just a great ball player or a businessman, he's also a family man. And in order to win in that last dimension, you need a good wife. He has one. He won.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Lmao, he cheats on her all the time :mjlol:.Literally has probably been with hundreds if not thousands of women.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
You truly underestimate the value of having a solid foundation and good family structure at home. If Lebron had been living the bachelor lifestyle his whole career, would he still be playing at an elite level at 37?

Not saying his wife was shooting with him at the gym but any man will tell you having a good woman/family at home makes a huge difference.

Nah.. any honest man would tell u he'd rather be single and do whatever he wants to do

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Dat hair!!!

Females please reference.

A nikka wanna see this level of work.
when he jay down on ya.

Art Barr

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad