Bron won .....Mrs Savannah James

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Must be crazy to be a ugly women.
Like your value to others start with how you look.
Being a ugly woman is like being in a undesirable caste system.
I can't imagine the hoops a ugly woman has to jump through just to prove to their world they are more than just their looks.
It’s always been weird to me that people assume women are good or mourn their death more because they had a pretty face.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like five nikkas cleared up the Mark Jackson comments and said it's about softball but brehs still choose to believe the worst case scenario :wow:

Sign of the times :wow:

Aint no clearing up ish. Anybody tell me that he would "hit my wife out the park, no disrespect" is 100% talking about sex.

100% sex 100%.

Its like saying "you can change my gears anytime Molly" and then saying "i was talking about transmissions" :dame:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
And according to Gilbert Arenas, she was essentially shooting with Bron in the gym.

He said back around 05 and 06, when he was still pretty much a teenager, he used to go to Bron’s place and hang out, and she would be in there breaking down film with Bron.

Feel like Bron is loyal now but Savanah let him do his thing when they were younger.

They didn't get married until 2013, AFAIK. Bron and her were "together" long before that but he was probably sowing his oats knowing that Savanah is wife material. She probably figured he's too good of a catch to toss back.

Only thing that makes me pause is that we haven't really heard from other broads. You'd think some big story about a heaux and Bron would come out. Probably got airtight NDA's and security nikkas that make sure no phones or recording devices make it into Bron's hotel room. Chicks probably gotta walk in buck naked...probably gotta squat and cough too.

Lebron let her know his worth upfront

And he probably laid down his long term plans with her. And she accepted it.

nikkas underestimate how much being blunt and having a plan can do to a woman

We forget that women still deep down inside expect and want men to be the man, to be "superior" to them. And I don't mean that in some misogynistic/woman hating sense. I mean it purely in a "what men are expected to do".

That's why Savanah let's LeBron have his side hoes. He's proven his value, and acts like it. And he's a man with a plan.

That's why I can't hate on Bron off the court. Nogga is worth $800m I think. He's the Blueprint :manny:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

We forget that women still deep down inside expect and want men to be the man, to be "superior" to them. And I don't mean that in some misogynistic/woman hating sense. I mean it purely in a "what men are expected to do".

That's why Savanah let's LeBron have his side hoes. He's proven his value, and acts like it. And he's a man with a plan.

That's why I can't hate on Bron off the court. Nogga is worth $800m I think. He's the Blueprint :manny:

I dont disagree with a single word you said, but i still think if Bron was messing around that much, there would be a whole lot more smoke for the fire.

I

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Lebron James chose right somehow.

His wife is the polar opposite of Ayesha Curry (from what we see).

His wife ain't one of these plastic women, you don't hear a peep from her on blogs or the news, etc.

She lets her man lead and be in his greatness.

Bron is also 6'8 and brolic who has led several teams. He probably gets her respect without even speaking.

Not that you dont have to be tall and brolic, but This is how every black man's household should be. Currently should've shut Ayesha dumb ads down on day one. She embarrassed him.

Veteran
Daps

Why do y'all always have to have side hoes?:mindblown: That's why 90% of NBA players fukked up right now. It just invites fukkery in yo house.

It's like y'all got a disease and can't stay loyal to one woman. :wtf:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
It’s always been weird to me that people assume women are good or mourn their death more because they had a pretty face.
One of my pet peeves that I've kept to myself but I hate when people say BUT she was so beautiful.

It's a highly inappropriate comment to make when someone body is laying there dead.

Veteran
Daps
Feel like Bron is loyal now but Savanah let him do his thing when they were younger.

They didn't get married until 2013, AFAIK. Bron and her were "together" long before that but he was probably sowing his oats knowing that Savanah is wife material. She probably figured he's too good of a catch to toss back.

Only thing that makes me pause is that we haven't really heard from other broads. You'd think some big story about a heaux and Bron would come out. Probably got airtight NDA's and security nikkas that make sure no phones or recording devices make it into Bron's hotel room. Chicks probably gotta walk in buck naked...probably gotta squat and cough too.

Or maybe, just maybe Lebron is loyal to one woman? :skip:

Sugarbush

Sucka Free
Supporter
Daps
Lebron is the Beyoncé of dudes. It’s only one other rumored body he got and that’s only because of snitching ass Pusha T.
sharon-2-300x225.jpg

2 :sas2: