headshot.gif

camhit.gif

camlol_medium.gif

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
I don't get it. The shyt brehs is crying for is what all teams do. This is football. Violent sport. Now, yes, I think refs could have thrown another flag or two on the helmet-to-helmet contact but these are bang bang plays and you have Cam and others on offensive ducking their heads and lowering their shoulders. What you want the defenders to do?

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get it. The shyt brehs is crying for is what all teams do. This is football. Violent sport. Now, yes, I think refs could have thrown another flag or two on the helmet-to-helmet contact but these are bang bang plays and you have Cam and others on offensive ducking their heads and lowering their shoulders. What you want the defenders to do?
Yea Cam be tryin to turn up on defenders but when they turn up louder he start cryin. He's the epitome of wanting it to be one way but it being the other way.

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
I didn't see anything wrong with the hit on KB. How else are u supposed to bring down a 6'5" 250 WR in a league where aiming high gets you fined/penalized/ejected, and in this case, trucked? Would you rather he speared him in the back instead?

With the momentum the CB had as he went to make the tackle, paired with the way KB caught the ball standing straight up, the impact was going to look ugly regardless.

Nothing wrong with the first GIF either

Last edited:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4

Don't even entertain this nonsense breh especially from a poster named @WarriorsFanSinceJuly2016

Panthers fans gon #KeepPouting :blessed: