Reppin
California
His jaw looks broken, any info on it?

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
he wanted to be at 147 with all the big boys, big fights & big paychecks but he aint built for that competition :lolbron: khan, ortiz, maidana, thurman, alexander all put a beating on that fraud and if he goes down to 140 garcia & matthysse put the boy to sleep as well :wow:

:flabbynsick:

Breh that had to look even worse Sun/Mon morning. Holy fukk. :damn:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
one lost doesn't ruin you're career
all the excuses are just excuses AB ain't make one, he lost, that's it
Maidana admitted he got hurt in the 11th round by Broner so he has enough power at 147
even without those KD's he would've still lost the fight, he got beat straight up and down
however, he can bounce back from this,

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Maidana admitted he got hurt in the 11th round by Broner so he has enough power at 147
even without those KD's he would've still lost the fight, he got beat straight up and down
One loss doesn't ruin a career but business wise this was a monumental setback for Broner and a bit of a setback for boxing overall. Broner had successfully created a ridiculous unlikable persona and HBO and now GB/Showtime promoted the shyt outta him as the guy that people would pay to see lose. It's the Mayweather model. When you take that route, you're not actually supposed to lose. He didn't even get to PPV before he took a loss. As a draw, I don't think he'll recover.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
One loss doesn't ruin a career but business wise this was a monumental setback for Broner and a bit of a setback for boxing overall. Broner had successfully created a ridiculous unlikable persona and HBO and now GB/Showtime promoted the shyt outta him as the guy that people would pay to see lose. It's the Mayweather model. When you take that route, you're not actually supposed to lose. He didn't even get to PPV before he took a loss. As a draw, I don't think he'll recover.

In that regard yes he ain't about to be mayweather PPV numbers guy, but he still got better times ahead of him.
Look how Victor took that L and he's a bigger star now making his return to the ring

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
But its not like he was going to fight Paulie and retire. He planned on campaigning in a division with stronger/better fighters than 140. The only problem he would have at 140 is Danny, 147 is best division in boxing at the moment.
#MatthysseMafia gives that jaw a workout

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA

you mean by the late cheap shot broner throw at the end of the bell? that counts? :dahell: he couldn't hurt paulie and he couldn't hurt maidana he has NO POWER at 147 maybe at 140 :camby:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i dont believe he was ducking anybody, 147 is brutal, and his big bro would waste no time giving him a beating, i think he bought his own hype and thought he was the new mayweather. winning against paulie must have fed into his inability to accurately rate himself. something tells me that everybody in his camp, including his father, have nothing but terrible advice for him.

something also tells me that keeping weight off to fight in the 130s is not something he will be able to do in the next year or two. he just has to buckle down and get used to this.