Broner tells GGG: @andreward I bet he won't walk in with his hands down in that fight!

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Lol@ how did your hands down work against Maidana?

Nerve of this dude. Ditching 147 and Thurman, Garcia , a Porter rematch, Spence Jr, Brook or heck even Khan or Berto to go at Ricky Burns and his trinket.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

Nerve of this dude. Ditching 147 and Thurman, Garcia , a Porter rematch, Spence Jr, Brook or heck even Khan or Berto to go at Ricky Burns and his trinket.
Broner my guy but :dame:

He hasn't become champ at 140 right?

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Horrible post..

Be so much of a hater that you attempt to compare Broner fighting a naturally bigger guy, 2 weight divisions up in only his 2nd fight in the division...to GGG facing a naturally smaller man from 2 weight divisions below:camby:

"Ditching 147?" He hasn't fought at 147 since 2013 outside of the 1-off bout vs Shawn Porter AND was just 140 Champion, fighting at 140 in April.

Broner has more fights challenging himself to face bigger opponents at Welterweight while GGG has never done so at Super Middleweight.

Quit being a hater. Broner has fought in 4 weight classes...GGG hasn't fought 1 lb higher than 160 yet:ufdup:

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Horrible post..

Be so much of a hater that you attempt to compare Broner fighting a naturally bigger guy, 2 weight divisions up in only his 2nd fight in the division...to GGG facing a naturally smaller man from 2 weight divisions below:camby:

"Ditching 147?" He hasn't fought at 147 since 2013 outside of the 1-off bout vs Shawn Porter AND was just 140 Champion, fighting at 140 in April.

Broner has more fights challenging himself to face bigger opponents at Welterweight while GGG has never done so at Super Middleweight.

Quit being a hater. Broner has fought in 4 weight classes...GGG hasn't fought 1 lb higher than 160 yet:ufdup:

Aint hating and ain't no GGG ryder.....it's cool with being an AB fan but he's average.

And GGG comp is terrible. It's not hating when you tell the truth on both sides.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Aint hating and ain't no GGG ryder.....it's cool with being an AB fan but he's average.

And GGG comp is terrible. It's not hating when you tell the truth on both sides.

It's hating when you tell half-truth's.

You tried to downplay Broner because he lost to Maidana....but Broner was facing someone bigger & stronger than him, from 2 weight classes above, the same thing he's saying that GGG wont do when he brought up Ward.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
It's hating when you tell half-truth's.

You tried to downplay Broner because he lost to Maidana....but Broner was facing someone bigger & stronger than him, from 2 weight classes above, the same thing he's saying that GGG wont do when he brought up Ward.

Sure sang a different tune here

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-official-adrien-broner-vs-marcos-maidana-thread.167288/page-2

December 14th:blessed:

Madonna about to get his Ass Beat by AB. Madonna gonna be bleeding like a virgin touched for the very first time:ohlawd:

I voted for About Billions to win via KO since it seems like the most logical outcome for my stanning levels:lawd:

My birthday December 11th, AB fights on December 14th.....what a gift:win:

@@Skip b, so after Madonna takes this loss, you ready to get your #BandCamp Varsity Jacket breh?:youngsabo:

I'm ready for this fight. It's been almost 6 months since we've been blessed to watch Mr. Fresh, Fly, Flashy entertain the public in the boxing ring.

"Ay Dad.....can you brush my hair?" = Another victim who couldnt solve The Problem:mjpls:

#BandCamp

:wow:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Sure sang a different tune here

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-official-adrien-broner-vs-marcos-maidana-thread.167288/page-2

December 14th:blessed:

Madonna about to get his Ass Beat by AB. Madonna gonna be bleeding like a virgin touched for the very first time:ohlawd:

I voted for About Billions to win via KO since it seems like the most logical outcome for my stanning levels:lawd:

My birthday December 11th, AB fights on December 14th.....what a gift:win:

@@Skip b, so after Madonna takes this loss, you ready to get your #BandCamp Varsity Jacket breh?:youngsabo:

I'm ready for this fight. It's been almost 6 months since we've been blessed to watch Mr. Fresh, Fly, Flashy entertain the public in the boxing ring.

"Ay Dad.....can you brush my hair?" = Another victim who couldnt solve The Problem:mjpls:

#BandCamp

:wow:

So, you went back in the files to post a quote of me saying AB is going to win.......and this changes the fact that Broner was facing someone bigger & stronger than him, from 2 weight classes above, which is the SAME THING that he's saying that GGG wont do when he brought up Ward, how?:jbhmm:

"If at first you don't succeed....dust yourself off and try again":umad: