Broner wants that Maidana rematch

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
he had no damn choice but to be humbled and owning up to that L..

He could've said it was just an off night & use the fact he was touring (and ended up having to lose a bunch of weight in camp) before the fight as the reason he lost.....instead he has never done that.

He's always just given Maidana props.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
He could've said it was just an off night & use the fact he was touring (and ended up having to lose a bunch of weight in camp) before the fight as the reason he lost.....instead he has never done that.

He's always just given Maidana props.
If u ain't right in the head mentally and physically before the bell rings? Don't fight. Call it off. I don't like excuses aka Manny.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last time I seen maidana he was fat....he got that mayday check and turned into jamarcus Russell....

Maidana retired too early, he was a good fighter

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn that was a brutal last combination

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
AB is more relevant than both guys he's lost too...we good over here in #AboutBillions. We just want to run it back bc of pride:ehh:
his 2nd loss was mad close (if i recall correctly) i respect him aside from the worldstar cartoon level ignorance he used to stay participating in.

He was really tryin to be floyd 2.0 but his work ethic/lifestyle isnt quite as beastmode as floyd's

AB is still nice regardless

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You have to to be mentally ready to fight a dude like maidana, ortiz and broner showed all the quickness and power and skill in the world means nothing if you arent ready to die in there against him
Ortiz is a world class clown. he actually had a couple nice shots on Maidana in that match but u right lol Maidana is ready to brawl til the bitter end :wow:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Damn thats a real ass post :ohhh: