Bronny trash according to scouts

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
What’s the shame? Bronny been around pros all his life.. same as Steph and Seth…

Seth got on Duke just off the strength of Steph and got drafted and have a solid nba career… Bronny will absolutely get drafted

D Wade's son's also been around pros all of his life. That didn't make him a pro prospect.

Seth played four years in college and went undrafted. He averaged over 20 ppg as a freshman but transferred to Duke because he wanted to face better competition.

Last edited:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I think i see what Bron is trying to do.

I think ideally, he would prefer that the lakers acquire Bronny, Lebron signs for three years, and during those three years it gives Bronny time to develop and they’ll keep him because it makes Lebron happy.

Once those three years over, Lebron retires, and Bronny is on his own. Either you got it or you don’t.

OR

After those 3 years,Lebron retires, gets the Vegas franchise, and just signs him there to keep his career going if he isn’t good enough. He could sign both of his boys. :heh:

NGL if my dad owned a team he better get me a roster spot :russ:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What’s the shame? Bronny been around pros all his life.. same as Steph and Seth…

Seth got on Duke just off the strength of Steph and got drafted and have a solid nba career… Bronny will absolutely get drafted

Seth didn’t get drafted and bounced between the G-League and 10 day contracts for his first 2 years before he was able to get a guaranteed deal from an NBA team

That said if Bronny is there at 55, I 100% expect the Lakers to take him

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
D Wade's son's also been around pros all of his life. The didn't make him a pro prospect.

Seth played four years in college and went undrafted. He averaged over 20 ppg as a freshman but transferred to Duke because he wanted to face better competition.
Bronny is far and away better than Wade’s son

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Lakers or Warriors drafting Bronny…
Yall can have Bryce in a couple years. Bronny needs to be a Laker.
A barely top 100 prospect making demands

Of course rich Paul pushes back on nepotism considering how he got his job
At first I questioned this as well. However, Rich has a history of coordinating players to certain teams based on who will guarantee him spot. Normally he should take all visits.

However, if he's going mid to late 2nd round regardless then just find the proper taker.

Also we gotta remember he jumped like 40 spots after the combine :mjgrin:

Last edited: