BRONX DRILL GOING UP RIGHT NOW

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Drill is here for kids to self-snitch on wax and gyrate without judgment.

Dude in the last video look like Gordon from Thomas & Friends

012bc01fff357d91b8ed3ee1416b297f.png
:mjlol:

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
I shouldnt be laughing but got damn some of these lil nikkas is trash :laff: Its sad really but I understand why the young nikkas do what they do.

The block and the city aint jacking no Joey Badass type nikka. So lil nikkas just falling in line and getting with the program. It is what it is :manny:

You would think BX nikkas would of learned from the NaBoogz saga by now tho.

Last edited:

edzyy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I shouldnt be laughing but got damn some of these lil nikkas is trash :laff: Its sad really but I understand why the young nikkas do what they do.

The block and the city aint jacking no Joey Badass type nikka. So lil nikkas just falling in line and getting with the program. It is what it is :manny:

You would think BX nikkas would of learned from the NaBoogz saga by now tho.

What happened with Naboogz? I know he got shot not too long ago. Not sure what that was over tho

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
What happened with Naboogz? I know he got shot not too long ago. Not sure what that was over tho

NYPD racked up him and his whole gang off his lyrics back in the day. They all had to do time for it. Him getting shot was after he came home.

His whole story is pretty much a precursor for how the city goes for ny rap nikkas now.