Bronx teen playing with toy water gun fatally shot by correction officer

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Alba wasn't freed immediately.
And the Bronx is a different county with a different DA.

We'll see if the murder charge sticks by next week.
The charge might stick because NY will be NY. The headlines alone will get them votes. “Officer kills teenager who has a water gun” is all people will read missing the actual context. Zero chance he gets convicted of murder

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
They freed Jose Alba for stabbing a breh (maybe in self-defense) but they wont free THIS breh who was shot by some punk spic who was doing drivebys with a pellet gun late at night?
Dude is a CO it was best for him to remain at the scene and call 911… trust he wouldn’t see a day in jail if he had done that

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Kid is a complete idiot for shooting at people in the middle of the night.

Cop is an idiot for shooting without IDing the target and for leaving without reporting the shooting

HIs friend is heartless for not taking him straight to the hospital.

Terrible news all around.

Why was a guy firing back at someone aiming a gun his direction at 1am even charged with anything?

At the very least because he didn't report a shooting. Are you serious? And if he saw the "gun", he saw this:

s-l640.jpg

Chalk this up as another fukking example of "@Absolut always sides with the shooter". Straight disgusting at this point.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Kid is a complete idiot for shooting at people in the middle of the night.

Cop is an idiot for shooting without IDing the target and for leaving without reporting the shooting

HIs friend is heartless for not taking him straight to the hospital.

Terrible news all around.

At the very least because he didn't report a shooting. Are you serious? And if he saw the "gun", he saw this:

s-l640.jpg

Chalk this up as another fukking example of "@Absolut always sides with the shooter". Straight disgusting at this point.
I side with the person who is defending themselves, yes. Give it a go. 1am ride around pulling up on folks shooting pellets. You might just scare someone into running off. Great prank man got em. Or you might end up worm food when someone doesn’t wait to see if it’s a pellet gun or an actual gun and be a discussion on the coli. Just like last time. Care for any wagers on a conviction here? Or this gonna be upped in 3 months time where you look like an idiot again?

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas

Imagine hearing those first few seconds as you walk down the street at 1am and it’s from someone out of your field of vision. Who is going to be able to discern that in a split seconds time whether it’s an actual gun or a toy? If someone is armed and hears that behind them, they are turning to shoot back, and asking questions later. Only folks like @Rhakim expect someone to do a deep dive in that scenario before looking to defend yourself

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Just like last time. Care for any wagers on a conviction here? Or this gonna be upped in 3 months time where you look like an idiot again?

Good job rewriting history dumbass. I said FROM THE BEGINNING that fukking Texas was likely as not to let off a white, highly-connected, 2nd-Amendment activist. You don't have to be a brain surgeon to see that coming. You're seriously going to use how a Texas court treats a well-connected White guy and gun nut hero as your standard of justice? Of course you will, you're one of them.

Texas not charging a shooter didn't have jack shyt to do with the fact that I caught you full-throated supporting a shooting that even the gun nut websites and pro-gun lawyers were calling a terrible shoot.

Nor does it change the fact that you rush in to defend shooting after shooting, especially when a cop is involved.

They really don’t get it wrong all that often in relation to the actual number of officer involved shooting there are.
Bushed for what? Saying this shooting is justified while everyone else is on some race shyt?
Everyone discussing this I’m this thread is an armchair. You’re still here because you didn’t point a taser at a cop after overpowering him for it. You know why you didn’t? Because you know it would end the same. That’s why I haven’t in any run ins with police.
Spoiler: use of deadly force is justified when there is an imminent lethal threat to someone
It’s a guy in nyc holding a gun in front of a cop car. FIll me in when that became legal. ALL this straw man bullshyt to try and angle race into anything. corny as fukk
He made his own bed :manny:
Exactly. Careful though you might get banned for having an opinion a policeman is justified
I’m perfectly fine with some carjacker getting his face rearranged by a billy club
What deadbeats are still rallying around defund the police in 2022 after the last couple years :dead:
How can you be obtuse about a movement where most behind it literally meant they wanted to abolish the police force while watching crime skyrocket?
Says “officers almost exclusively patrol the city” but tell me again how it works when there’s more officers and crime drops?
Don’t commit felonies if you are worried about someone having your dna on file. You won’t be linked to any crimes that way

At this point I'm just wondering which department you worked for.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Good job rewriting history dumbass. I said FROM THE BEGINNING that fukking Texas was likely as not to let off a white, highly-connected, 2nd-Amendment activist. You don't have to be a brain surgeon to see that coming.

Texas not charging a shooter didn't have jack shyt to do with the fact that I caught you full-throated supporting a shooting that even the gun nut websites and pro-gun lawyers were calling a terrible shoot.

Nor does it change the fact that you rush in to defend shooting after shooting, especially when a cop is involved.

At this point I'm just wondering which department you worked for.

And where exactly was I wrong in any of those instances?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Imagine hearing those first few seconds as you walk down the street at 1am and it’s from someone out of your field of vision. Who is going to be able to discern that in a split seconds time whether it’s an actual gun or a toy? If someone is armed and hears that behind them, they are turning to shoot back, and asking questions later. Only folks like @Rhakim expect someone to do a deep dive in that scenario before looking to defend yourself

Imagine shooting someone in the face and not even reporting it. Especially as a cop. Only a sociopath would just show up to work the next day like nothing happened.

And yet you think that he shouldn't be charged with anything at all.

And where exactly was I wrong in any of those instances?

You wouldn't admit you were wrong in the first one we argued over even when I quoted multiple gun nut websites going off about what a bad shoot it was. Or the pro-gun podcast with the lawyers going off about what a terrible shoot it looked like and how he should catch charges, before one of them finally decided two hours in that the guy should be let off on a manufactured "he could say it was a burglary" claim even though the clearly unarmed man he killed never entered his home and never intended to burglarize anything.

If you can't back down from that one, why should I argue any of the others? You've already made your position on shootings in general quite clear.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Imagine shooting someone in the face and not even reporting it. Especially as a cop. Only a sociopath would just show up to work the next day like nothing happened.

And yet you think that he shouldn't be charged with anything at all.
He wasn’t charged for that, was he? Doesn’t mention anything of the sort.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He wasn’t charged for that, was he? Doesn’t mention anything of the sort.

But Justin Siebel, a prosecutor with state Attorney General Letitia James’ office, which is prosecuting the case because a correction officer is involved, said by the correction officer’s own admission he never saw anyone holding a firearm or weapon and never heard shots fired.

“He also stated that he was not injured and he was not hurt and he was not shot,” Siebel said. “The defendant then continued walking on his regular course and did not at any point stop and call the police or inform anybody.”

“His actions show that he does not intend to and definitely did not intend to at the time take any responsibility for the fact that he had just fired a round,” Siebel added.

It's an obvious factor in him catching the manslaughter and murder charges. If he really was sure someone had shot at him, why the fukk wouldn't he report it to the police? Why wouldn't he call in a car with obviously dangerous individuals roaming the streets?

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
But Justin Siebel, a prosecutor with state Attorney General Letitia James’ office, which is prosecuting the case because a correction officer is involved, said by the correction officer’s own admission he never saw anyone holding a firearm or weapon and never heard shots fired.

“He also stated that he was not injured and he was not hurt and he was not shot,” Siebel said. “The defendant then continued walking on his regular course and did not at any point stop and call the police or inform anybody.”

“His actions show that he does not intend to and definitely did not intend to at the time take any responsibility for the fact that he had just fired a round,” Siebel added.

It's an obvious factor in him catching the manslaughter and murder charges. If he really was sure someone had shot at him, why the fukk wouldn't he report it to the police? Why wouldn't he call in a car with obviously dangerous individuals roaming the streets?
:dead: so the guy just shot at a random car and happened to hit the guy that was shooting people in the area with pellets? Wild. What a crazy coincidence. Good luck on getting 12 jurors to agree with that one

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dion Middleton, 45, fired a single shot toward a car that allegedly killed 18-year-old Raymond Chaluisant after he felt a “stinging in his back” and saw a passenger in a car making a hand gesture, said Joey Jackson, who is the attorney for the correction officers’ union.

corrections-officer-846.jpg

When did we start describing 18 year olds as “teens”?

:wtf:

KingZaire_

Superstar
Daps
Stupid ass fukking co trigger happy p*ssys running around

And fukk you dudes caping for this dumb ass p*ssy because he’s black need less people like him around

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
When I was growing up, my parents wouldn't let me play with toy guns. And they told me it was for this very reason. Rip to that young brother.

Mom Dukes didn't want me playing with Nerf guns, water guns (Super Soakers :dame:), watching G.I. Joe, none of that. :mjcry:

Not necessarily because of this but because she thought it'd make me violent. :francis:

I grew up to be violent and now I have real guns. :ufdup: Moms. :demonic: