BROOCCCKKK's return, haitch summer jam plans,Foley speaks on future son in law

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Asking for an explanation is suggesting that I want him to die for me? Cmon, man. You're being ridiculous. You can be a fan of his w/o comically overextending yourself and defending everything he does. As a fan, I would think you would be kinda curious why he just abruptly left w/o explanation. In any setting, when people leave out of the blue any decent person provides a reason why.

He is expected to provide a reason why to his employer which I'm sure he has.

CM Gawd doesn't owe us anything breh.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
He is expected to provide a reason why to his employer which I'm sure he has.

CM Gawd doesn't owe us anything breh.

Uh...okay. I guess you're looking at it through the lens of everything being all about him, and any interest his fans may have is irrelevant. He really isnt "gawd", bruh. As a public figure with millions of fans, if he wants to be an a$$hole who didnt give a sht about anyone else's concerns then he should have stayed a private figure.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Uh...okay. I guess you're looking at it through the lens of everything being all about him, and any interest his fans may have is irrelevant. He really isnt "gawd", bruh. As a public figure with millions of fans, if he wants to be an @sshole who didnt give a sht about anyone else's concerns then he should have stayed a private figure.

Piff matches and promos = Gawd status breh

Matches and promos that's all we are owed, I'm sure the people who need to know why he left know. We aren't a part of that crowd breh.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
I was thinking Batista would win the title sometime aroung August so he could have it while promoting Guardians of the Galaxy... not that I'm really craving a Batista title reign tho...

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Lesnar should win but he's not working the full schedule. No chance apparently. Story could be that Bryan never quits. ...keeps fighting. ...but Lesnar gets DQ'd and pummels him with the chair
you know that makes perfect sense, I can see Daniel gets f5 thru the Spanish announce table,then his wife comes out to save Daniel and she gets power bombed 3 times and then Brock breaks her arm and HHH suspends him for 3 months then Ceasaro rises and takes his spot. Royal Rumble Claudio takes the strap from DB and Brock wins the rumble, main event 31 is set.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Uh...okay. I guess you're looking at it through the lens of everything being all about him, and any interest his fans may have is irrelevant. He really isnt "gawd", bruh. As a public figure with millions of fans, if he wants to be an @sshole who didnt give a sht about anyone else's concerns then he should have stayed a private figure.
maybe hes saving it for a you shoot :manny: which would be epic, IMO....but I agree he prob should say something...maybe hes waiting on his no complete clause thingy, which would be like 4 more months atleast, to say anything....

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you know that makes perfect sense, I can see Daniel gets f5 thru the Spanish announce table,then his wife comes out to save Daniel and she gets power bombed 3 times and then Brock breaks her arm and HHH suspends him for 3 months then Ceasaro rises and takes his spot. Royal Rumble Claudio takes the strap from DB and Brock wins the rumble, main event 31 is set.
PG era having Lesnar powerbomb a woman and break her arm

ok breh :heh:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

KendoNagasaki

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Wolves
Piff matches and promos = Gawd status breh

Matches and promos that's all we are owed, I'm sure the people who need to know why he left know. We aren't a part of that crowd breh.

In a Heyman interview, he said the three men who really know what happened are Punk, Vince and HHH because they were in the room at the time. I'm sure others, like Heyman himself, know what went down but it's not for us to know right now, if ever. Thinking Punk owes us an explanation is like thinking someone in the public eye owes us for becoming famous.