Brooklyn Cacs have a town hall meeting about a new charter schoool bringin in black kids

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
IMG_9082-1024x768.jpg

New Midwood charter school sparks racial and religious tensions

Audience members cited concerns about safety and a lack of community input, and voiced a strong opposition to a non-Jewish entity taking the day school’s place.

“Why did the center not commit itself to having a Jewish school?” asked one woman, who identified herself as a longtime member of the center named Freddi. “I want to know why, when it came down to dollars, you opted for a school that does sound wonderful but is not committed to what we want.”
“In the end, their offer — which included renovations to our ancient school building — was the best,” Schwartz said, noting also that members of EMJC have already done a site visit at Urban Dove, have spoken with its local police precinct and found its students to be “good citizens and neighbors.”

At one point in the meeting, an exchange between Nanda and a mother in the crowd laid bare simmering racial and ethnic fears — not to mention a dose of gigantasophobia.

“I’m a little unclear why your son would be afraid,” Nanda, of Urban Dove, replied to one mother. The woman maintained that her issue “isn’t about race,” but more about the heights of the prospective students, who might “intimidate” local children. Audience members further noted that neighborhood kids in Jewish garb might be bullied by students who don’t understand the religion or the area.

:mjpls:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Gigantasophobia

Gigantasophobia is the fear of tall people. It is usually triggered due to a traumatic experience with tall people, like getting ran over by them because that tall person may not see the person when far in the bottom or below the tall person's eyesight. Sufferers would avoid to go near tall people. Some symptoms are dizziness around these people or an urge to leave quickly.

3WcYyob.png

fukking edomites are afraid of a black planet
XjE0jbb.png

Daps
And if they kept the school in a black neighborhood while maintaining predominantly black enrollment, they’d scream “reverse racism!”

Nothing will satisfy these evil motherfukkers except perpetual misery felt by black people. fukk em. :pacspit:

Last edited:

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

@21:00 is about when the cac lady that's quoted above speaks

:russ::russ::russ::russ:

i cant believe that was a legit concern of hers she was trying to be VERY careful on how she worded that nonsense :mjpls:

"my kids are sheltered what are they gonna do with tall teens on the train with them? :damn::damn:"

the old cac lady sitting down had enough of her shyt too :laff: