Brooklyn:Lame azz dude goes off on female for refusing to give out her number.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What the hell did I just watch??
:gucci:
And what type of cheap ill fits does the thing with the fake diaper butt have on?? That’s how y’all get down in the souf?? Chick had no muscle tone stick legs, a huge injected ass, fake size DDs with stomach rolls which means she doesn’t work out - if that’s the best of the brand that’s down there, you wouldn’t last a second with us up norf. The funniest part of the skit was her trying to run away from dude lugging that sack of concrete in a dump truck behind her. The fact that you pull up to something looking like that is a travesty, she’s looking tragic b.
:stopitslime:
You’re not helping in proving me wrong. In fact, this supports my case.
:deadmanny::dead:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You’re just another thirsty NY nikka. Men who approach women on the street that aren’t giving them the greenlight with their body language are trashy dudes who hang out at gas station corners and smoke black and milds
Now that’s just racist and typecasting as fuk. Damn, you harbor that self hate, real heavy.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
There was no technology back then

Most women fear for their physical safety when random men approach them even if the guy has no ill intention
No, the fuk we don’t. How the hell are you speaking for me to tell me how I feel around men?? I don’t automatically equate a man approaching me as menacing and I’ve been in enough situations to know when to have my guard up and when not to. This tells me that you don’t know what you’re talking about and are not around any black people in any situation on a regular basis. No need to say men either, I know that you really want to say “black men”. You sound like a fukkin white supremacist with that irrational behavioral response coding.

What’s next, you’re going to say that I should “fear for my safety” if I’m alone in an elevator and a man holds the door for me or says, hello?? Or I should cross to the other side of the street and clutch my purse walking through my own “hood”.. !? Fuk off with this, you sound like the type who got your head knocked off on a routine basis for giving off the type of vibe that you do- now here you are, a triggered person with a triggered reaction.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What the hell did I just watch??
:gucci:
And what type of cheap ill fits does the thing with the fake diaper butt have on?? That’s how y’all get down in the souf?? Chick had no muscle tone stick legs, a huge injected ass, fake size DDs with stomach rolls which means she doesn’t work out - if that’s the best of the brand that’s down there, you wouldn’t last a second with us up norf. The funniest part of the skit was her trying to run away from dude lugging that sack of concrete in a dump truck behind her. The fact that you pull up to something looking like that is a travesty, she’s looking tragic b.
:stopitslime:
You’re not helping in proving me wrong. In fact, this supports my case.
:deadmanny::dead:

What you talking about.... she from Queens though:mjgrin:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wherever Niki Minaj from:troll:
Noooooo.... r u serious? Ur trolling right? I need proof!!! Bc that’s where I’m from too.
source.gif