Brother Polight: "It's not a guarantee that the community is going to take care of my family"

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
"and that scares me. If I can't guarantee that the community is going to ensure that my family is going to live above par, just as a concession for my contributions, as man I gotta find a way to do that"

"It shouldn't even matter who I am, it should matter what you could do with what I tell you. But your preference is the person"

"when I was wearing that white t, sweating while teaching in Harlem, yall said I was teaching with no money, why should we listen to you. But when I got the money, then it's why don't you help your people. Those cars could've been a school"

12:10 - career goals vs being a Black nationalist

13:40 - dealing with numbers when addressing criticism or blatant haters

16:18 - I have the right to pursue career goals too / what happens to my family if I die

19:44 - responding to criticism/concerns from family

20:50 - why he wear bullet proof vest /mixed with humble brag about house and cars

22:43 - Black nationalism an occupation? / Why I metaphorically had to leave the conscious community that I love

24:15 - quick detour about losing both parents/getting robbed/gangbanging/jail/shelter then consciousness

28:53 - being pressed by Dr. York supporters / not feeling having to giving eternal credit to folks that help

33:11 - no hypocrisy/following the rules but still not enough for conscious folks/Why Black leaders are never happy

38:20 - critique my lifestyle but no effort to learn about your kids' teachers/doctors lifestyle/My hairline & broad nose/Why Black leaders are never happy

42:50 - indirect reference to Umar/10K Black conscious folks effort/ community efforts vs individual efforts is why he stepped back/commission/Why Black leaders are never happy

51:05 - Not gonna get blamed for stealing to fund his lifestyle, despite trying to help

55:40 - goes into power slide presentation about misconceptions of Black consciousness /Money is his religion misunderstanding

Later in video SaNeter calls in. (no beef)

Is there anything wrong mentioned in video? Cause the first 40/45 mins before the slide presentation I've seen other brehs mention similar on theColi and irl. I think it's facts