SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
I’m still holding out hope that Tony n Conrad working us into a shoot orrrrr that Tony says fukk that weirdo on who keep tryna get him fired n continues tha show

:to:

The show was always going to end. Listen to the first episode and it's talked about. Hopefully Conrad gets him to come back but if he doesn't they need to go ahead and grab up Bichoff

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Just finished the WM XIX episode today. Conrad asked Bruce about WWE knowing Kurt had a tumor and not telling him until after the Brock match and Bruce side stepped it like hell smh lol. “What tumor?”:mjlol: This company ain’t shyt.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Damn Bruce let Meltz work him up into a mark lather :dead:

I know Bruce is full of shyt a lot of the time but I feel him too

He was actually in the business and around during the time theyre talking about while Meltzer taking second and third hand information and calling :duck:on Bruce

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
man i'm giving the lapsed fan a shot, and got damn these cats doing 8 hour shows :merchant:
do they ever get to the effing point? im trying to listen bout the 01 RR and these dudes haven't even made it to the event yet and it's 2 hours in

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Damn Bruce let Meltz work him up into a mark lather :dead:

I know Bruce is full of shyt a lot of the time but I feel him too

He was actually in the business and around during the time theyre talking about while Meltzer taking second and third hand information and calling :duck:on Bruce

Meltzer bout to make Bruce pop a few blood vessels :heh: